New College

I want to dedicate this chapter to elsaisthebest1. Thank you for the first vote ever on the book!!! Thank you!!!!

"Urg moooo-oooom", I groaned, "I can live at home when you are gone". "For a year at this home, I don't think so young lady". "Fine" I sighed, "But can I choose my dorm mate, pleaseeeeeeee", "Yes hon" my mum sighed. YAY! Hi guys, I'm Elsa Arendelle and um yea, that's all, I guess.... Anyways my mom's name is Crystal Arendelle and my dad... well he's dead. He died in a car accident, that's what I was told anyway. You see, my mum is a supermodel and she goes on a lot of business trips. And my dad well... he was the owner of a lot of hotels. They were (and are – my mum anyways) both billionaires. I only have one friend, who is also my BFF, Anna Winters. Her mum owns 'Winters', which is like Gucci, but 'Winters' is a fashion company. Anna is adopted and her mum is single, she says that she wants to be an independent woman, which is really cool if you ask me. "Hon, I already know who it's gonna be so I have already made the arrangements", my mum says, which snaps me out of my thoughts. "Oh, of course", I sigh. See, my mum is going to Abu Dhabi to model for a year so I have to stay in a dorm for a year because of that. I tried to argue but that never works out, she always wins. She doesn't want me to live in the house alone. She thinks someone could break in – like ever going to happen – in the house steal things, like her emeralds and rubies, without me even noticing. See, we live in a mansion and all that rich people shit.

**Elsa's Mansion**

Anyways... tomorrow will be the first of college. It's the middle of a term and all so I'm a bit nervous but Anna will be there so yea. Oh, I forgot to mention. Anna goes to this college as well. That's why my mum asked me to go to this college and I gladly agreed!

Anyways, I went shopping for my uniform yesterday, and I have to admit it's pretty cool.

**Elsa in her Uniform**

"Ok hon, time to go to sleep", said my mum, "Yes mother", I sigh and head to my room to get some sleep before college tomorrow

I open my closet, get changed into my PJ's and jump in my king size water bed.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh..........

I stifle a yawn and think about my new college............

And with that I'm drift off to sleep.......

*************************************************

Hi guys!! I'm so excited!! This is my first chapter!!! Please vote, comment.. and please follow, please😇😇😇.. Oh! And of course suggestions are very welcome!! Hope you like my story (or chapter)!!

Have a good day or night,

Mackenzi😀