She almost gasped from how fast he was. She had never seen a boy her age this quick before. Suddenly Adrianna became very scared. Maybe she should have brought daddy with her today because he would have sent this boy straight to Jupiter. After all, he did look like he’s from some other world.  When he spoke, she almost thought her heart would burst from her chest.

“I don’t see a name written on the tree house, so you can’t just go claiming that this is yours. I have the right to stay here too. It’s a free country you know?” he retorted back with a smirk forming on his small lips and a gleam in his eyes.

Adrianna’s mouth dropped. She couldn’t believe she had just heard that come out from his mouth. The nerve of him! Who did he think he was?  Her seven year old brain was about to explode. “Of course this is mine! My daddy built it for me! Not boys that come from outer space! Now as the princess of the castle, I demand you to leave!” she said angrily as she crossed her arms again.

The boy grinned. “No,” he stated before walking to a chair and plopping himself down. “You can’t make me.”

“This isn’t funny!” complained Adrianna. “I think—” she stopped talking when she noticed red stuff dripping on the boy’s left arm. Her eyes widened as she took two steps towards him and grabbed his arm. She nearly fainted from all the sticky liquid that was oozing out from a deep long cut. “You have a...a...a—”

The boy slapped her hand away from him and stood up immediately. He tried to wipe away some of the blood with his black shirt, but more kept dripping down. He winced in pain as he looked away from her. It looked like he was struggling not to cry. “You know what, you’re right, I’m going to leave,” he mumbled before walking around her.

Suddenly Adrianna felt very bad for him. She knew boys who got a paper cut who cried their eyes out, but him, she could tell he was very brave. Despite wanting to kick him out before, she decided that she wanted to help him. So before he could leave through the trap door, she grabbed his shirt and pulled him back. “Don’t leave... Uh let me fix it for you,” she said quietly.

“Yeah right, what are you going to do? Play fairy doctor?” snorted the boy as he tried to pull his shirt back from her clutches.

Adrianna pursed her lips in anger. “No, I’m in girl scouts you know! They teach first aid to big kids, but I like to watch them sometimes. I can help you!”

The boy grimaced at the thought and shook his dark hair. “Uh no I don’t think that’s a good idea. I’d like to keep my arm attached.”

She rolled her eyes at him and somehow managed the strength to drag him over to the table again. “Stay!” she ordered before going to the side and grabbing the first aid kid her daddy left just in case someone gets hurt in the tree house. Biting her lips she looked through the items until she saw the hello-kitty band aids. She grinned before grabbing a bunch of them out before walking towards him. “Now you’re going to stay still while I put these on...”

The boy stared at the band aids in her hands in horror before shaking his head. “Get that away from me!” he ordered as he pushed her hands away from him. “They won’t even cover a quarter of my cut.”

“No it will, I promise it won’t hurt—”

He immediately pushed Adrianna to the side and walked towards the first aid kit. For a moment, he studied the content in it before he pulled out some alcohol rubs and a packet of white looking cloth with some safety pins attached to it. Then he looked around the tree house to see if there were any water bottles or tissues lying around. Although he couldn’t find any water bottles, he ended up cleaning most of the blood that was running down his arm with the alcohol rubs and the napkins he found on the bookshelf. The hard part came when he had to wrap the white cloth around his arms, but he refused to let the stupid girl in front of him help.