Part 38.. sweet love.

.

.

.

.

~Yn~

As much as i had a good time i just wasnt feeling it , we all danced had a laugh but i didnt feel like i fitted well all these girl were so pretty then there was me standing out like a sore thumb as much as beau told me just how much i was beautiful. I left without telling anyone because i didnt want to ruin it for the rest of them, I got my coat and headed out of the night club where the party was held, I had a few drinks in me but i wasnt that drunk to the point where i couldnt  walk, I think having fresh air did me good.. I dont think im a party animal like the others, See i prefer to light candles around my living room or bedroom , have my onesie on to just relax read my book and drink tea thats my perfect weekends.

As i just got in it was around 10pm my head was banging from the loud music, as i put my bag down on the sofa i hear my phone ringing , i reach over the sofa to grab my bag but as i pick it up my phone stops ringing i look at it to see who it was ,it was daniel how weird he never phones me, what if something has happened to beau , probably not he'll be having a good time , but as i was just about to put it down it starts to ring again it was daniel again.

* Phonecall*

Daniel: HELLO.. HELLO YN ARE YOU THERE

I hear alot of screaming in the background.

Yn: daniel im here why are you shouting my eardrums are about to burst.

Daniel: YN WHERE ARE YOU?

ok daniel dont listen to me just keep shouting.

Yn: Im in the house why? can you go out side so you dont have to shout.

Daniel: OH SORRY TWO MINUTES..

as he heads outside i hear people shouting stop over and over and alot of girls screaming.

Daniel: Yn are you still here

Yn: Yes whats going on?

Daniel: well.. the thing is the boys  well.. they got into a fight.. and i was worried because i couldnt find you anywhere i thought you had been kidnapped.

Yn: Kidnapped seriously daniel.. im on my way hold on.

Daniel: No yn dont beau told me not to tell you.

Yn: Tough! im on my way.

I hang up my phone and stick some flats on so i could run its about a 10 minute walk but if i run ill get there quicker, as i run for about a minute im dying ive got a huge stitch , you could easyly tell im not very fit. 

Shortly i eventually get there i see daniel standing outside with a worried look on his face, he sees me coming down the path and walks over.

Daniel: Im so glad you are here, its getting pretty bad im worried.

I step in the hall and walk over to the dj asks for his microphone normally i freeze and panic when i talk to a hundred people but i have so much anger going through my body right now, i could punch the boys myself, what are the janoskianators going to do when they find out the boys have been in a massive fight.

Yn: STOP!!!!!!

I scream everyone turning around looking at me, i hand back the microphone to the dj and stepped off the stage, i started screaming at the boys who near enough all had a burst noses, they all kept saying it was all there faults and how sorry they were but they should be more mature when they have girls and boys looking up to them.