Part 23:

.

.

.

YN: Have you any idea how much pain you have caused me since you've gotten here ..do you.. what kind of friend are you?

Eve: I am sorry ok I'm a horrible twisted bitch.

Yn: GET OUT MY ROOM!!!!

I turn to walk out of bedroom I can't be here anymore she will never forgive me but can you blame her.

what I did was wrong and twisted.

I grab my suitcase and throw it on the bed and start throwing everything in not bothering to fold it waste of time.

why am I crying, I never cry I wipe away the tears falling down my cheek. This has been a holiday from hell, I just want to go home.

YN

I was pacing back and forth in my bedroom confused and hurt my own friend betrayed me just to get back at me for leaving her and moving to Australia.

I was thinking back to my dream when matt shot beau in front of me I had to wake up I was scared in case it was real.

fuck this feeling I grab my jeans ,trainers and coat before I left my house I have to ask my mum something.

Yn: mum or nan who found me and took me to the hospital.

nan: can you not remember darling.

yn: I can't remember anything.

mum: are you off to see matt

yn: no off for a walk .. answer my questions

Mum: it was beau and the boys.

nan: beau stayed with you by your side for almost 3 days then matt turned up.

Yn: thanks.

my head starting thumping again but I have no time to worry about this pain me and beau might never be together ever but I can at least put things right between us.

I walk out my house and shut the door beside me and start walking in the Brooks direction. why was I feeling so nervous.. he probably won't forgive me but I need to thank him for everything.

As I was walking up his path he was there waiting like he sensed I was coming round.

Beau: YN!!!!

he walks fast towards me and wraps his arms tightly around me.

Beau: how are you, are you ok?

Yn: beau I'm fine calm down we need to talk.

beau: yes we do listen the picture is fake, eve is twisted don't listen to a word she says ok.

yn: can I talk now?

he nods and let's me speak.

Yn: I'm sorry for never believing you , I didn't know she could be that twisted you may never forgive me but I also want to say thank you for saving me beau! 

As soon as I finished I felt his lips against mines as much as I wanted it to stay like this I couldn't I have matt.

I slap him across the face it must of been sore because my hand is stinging after one slap. Then I felt guilt come over me it reminded me of matt slapping me

Yn: I..I am so sorry beau oh my I shouldn't of done that.

he starts laughing at me

beau: I deserved that