Paris the city of Love (one direction)

Chapter 1 Moments

            “And you’ve got that one thing, and I need that one thing.” Louis spotted me as he was trying to find a girl to be brought up onto the stage. He leads me behind the stage and keeps on staring at me and I blush. He tells me that he picked me to be a part of the song “Moments”. Then grabs a stool and leads me onstage. I couldn’t believe it. When he sang his solo he sang it to me. The other boys were singing it to their girlfriend, and Niall was singing it to his new wife.

            I knew Louis solo by hear “it makes this harder and the tears scream down my face” the song finally ended. Eloise (Nialls wife) and Zoey (Harrys sister/ Zayns “friend”) left the stage and Jackie a lizzy took center stage and started dancing to “tell me a lie.” Louis and Niall escort me behind the stage as soon as we got back stage Niall jumps back the stage saying before he reaches it “you did a good job lass.” But Louis took me back to my seat and handed me a paper as soon as he started running back to the stage I unfolded the paper to find Louis wrote his number and “call me”. I looked up to the stage to see him give me a wink.

             The concert ended and I decided to stay a little longer so the crowd and the traffic would die down. As I waited there I began humming to “more than this” and I guess humming led to singing really loud because Louis came out and met me at my seat. “And then I see you on the street, in his arms I get weak, my body fails I’m on my knees praying, “Louis sang while dropping on his knees but getting up. We were about 1 inch away from each other and just kept on staring into each other’s eyes.

             Then came out Liam saying “ OK lovebirds sorry to ruin this moment but we have to go Louis, Niall feels sick.” “I’ll be there in two” Louis said annoyed. “OK lad nice to meet you by the way” Liam said to me. I laughed and Louis gave a slight smirked. “Call me, okay?” Louis said as he kissed me on the cheek. “What’s your name again?” he asked as if he didn’t know. “Alice, and your Zayn right? “ I said.

“YEAH SURE” Louis exclaimed. Louis ran up the stairs and vanished behind the stage so I grabbed my purse and started for the door, and then I turned around to see Louis head peeking out of the closed curtain looking at my bum. He noticed I was looking and gave me a cheeky smile and I turned away smiling, feeling my heart beat louder and louder. 

Leave your comment below if you like it or not :)