Chapter 2 "You' ve got one new message

Chapter 2 "you've got one new message"

         I got home and jumped in my shower and got into some shorts and t-shirt. As I was blow drying my hair i noticed a letter on the floor as i went to go pick it up I saw it was from the Lord of the apartment. I opened it up to see my bill for this month. Great, just what i need. It also had a note attached to it. "Dear Alice Bacardi, I will be returning back to london and I just wanted to tell you in advanced that I want to live in my apartment again. I will be returning next month. When I return we should go to dinner or something because you are a lovely girl and I would like to get to know you better. Sincerly, David Smith" Gross, I think to myself hes like 32 years od and I'm only 20. I finished blow drying my hair and jumped into bed.

            As I was in bed I started thinking, why did people buy those T-shirts at concerts I thought it was a bit too much. I had worn to the concert that day a white long sleeved shiffon top with ivory pants with black high heels. I was looking through my purse for my phone and found Louis number. I laughed to myself and after rummaging through my purse I finally found my phone and decided to text Louis.

Hi Louis, its me Alice 

                                             Hi are you doing anything tomorrow love??

Nope accept for at 8:00

-12:00 I have dance

                                             You dance???

Yeah, why?

                                         Because our tour needs one more dancer we are holding auditions in two 

                                         days but if you would like you can audition tomorrow were all gonna be in the                

                                        studios. Jackie and Lizzy are already dancers for the tour but we need a third

                                     one.

Oh that would  be

great but I cant go

my car broke down

yesterday and its

in the shop.

                                  Thats not problem I'll pick you up. We could even go to lunch. Its a date

HaHa sure.

                                   No I was serious. I would enjoy your company

Thats so sweet.

pick me up at

1:00pm

                           I'll be there.

I hope you like the story so far!!!! :)            

Outfits:

at the concert;