cheater! Raizel x Reader

Before we start, I'd just like to let everyone know that I've never watched Noblesse before so the characters from the anime may be ooc, I apologize about that!

Requested by LullabyRoot

To drain my life as I use my strength...
Such is my fate.

    I am of the noble vampire race, along with my husband, Raizel

I am of the noble vampire race, along with my husband, Raizel. He's been very demanding lately, I mean he always is but extra demanding. Then again, when isn't he? It's been pissing me off though because he's been consistently doing stuff and saying stuff he knows will only tick me off. This led to me confronting him about it, his snarky and sarcastic remarks, us getting into a heated argument and me storming out of the mansion. Before I left I told him, "Don't expect me to come back until dawn." I was positive he didn't care though, it was hours before daylight even began to cover the sky again.

I didn't quite plan out what exactly I was going to do until I decided to go back. I do need to feed soon though, so I might aswell go and take care of that now. I was walking down the different streets before coming across a gunstore, which is what I'm assuming it was considering the name was "Ammu-Nation". I stood outside for a minute and looked around to see if there was anyone around. When I saw there wasn't, I walked in deciding this was my best option. As soon as I stepped foot inside, a high pitched cheery voice immediately welcomed me, "Welcome to Ammu-Nation, let me know if you need anything!"

And here lies the perfect opportunity.

I walked over to her, leaning against the counter and taking in the appearance of her. She seemed to be middle-aged, long straight red hair and a tattoo of the moon resided right above her collarbone on the right side. I'll admit, she was beautiful.

I looked around at the empty store before pushing my long hair out of my face and leaning in closer to her standing on the other side of the counter, leaning over it aswell.

"Hi there~" I purred out as the woman giggled, twirling a piece of her hair around her index finger.

Time to work my magic.

After about an hour of talking to the lady, more like flirting, I soon discovered that her name was Serenity. We both fell silent and I stood there staring at her. I could tell she was a very shy person by the way she was trying to avoid eye contact. I finally decided to make my move as I felt myself growing hungrier and hungrier by the second. I bit my lip and leaned farther over the counter, tilting her head up. As I got closer, she closed her eyes and start leaning in for a kiss. I barely missed her lips and instead latched my mouth on to her neck. A gasp was drawn out of her, I then sunk my fangs into her flesh. I was trying to keep this a clean kill, no mess, but it was nearly impossible as the metallic taste I adored so much hit my taste buds, nearly making me lose it.

I covered her mouth with my hand, purposely dragging my nails across her neck as more blood gushed out. Her whining and struggles finally died down as I finished her off.

Timeskip

I made up my mind that maybe I may have overreacted just a little bit earlier and that maybe I should apologize to Raizel, so that's what I'm on my way to do. Once I arrive home, I open the doors and walk in.

"Raizel, my love?" I called out.

No answer.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry." I called out once more.

No answer.

I walk toward his study, across the dining room hall. A very faint light was flaming out from inside his study from the crack of the door not being closed all the way.

"Mmh, Raizellll."

I stop dead in my tracks as I heard a female voice and started to fast-walk towards his study/office, busting in without even so much as a knock. "Raizel-" I stopped, unpleasantly shocked as I couldn't even began to comprehend anything.

erga kenesis di raskreia.

I cover my face in shock, rage burning in my heart. In front of me, the female lord, Raskrei and Raizel; going at it. Not going into details.

He noticed me, looking at me then smirked, going faster. The desk she was bent over on was shaking more and more with more applied force. My breathing couldn't be controlled as the rage was growing heavier and heavier by each passing second. I take a deep breath in and release it in an attempt to get it under control until that whore sarcastically remarked, "Ah, well it looks like you've seen a ghost."

I snapped. I look to my left and grab the katana off the wall, all I could see is red. Raizel managed to unleash the savage inside me. "You. Betrayed. Me." I spit out harshly at the two. By now she looked slightly concerned as she situated herself after deciding I've seen enough of the deed they had done. I could tell that Raizel knew exactly what was coming but he didn't do anything to stop me, he really did only care about himself.

Cold bastard.

"Yeah, I'm looking at one." I say as I spun the katana and raised it up, holding it's handle with both my hands. She looks up nervously at the tip of the sword, "Uhh" I cut her off by slamming the katana down her throat and watch as she starts coughing up blood and choking, not only on her own blood, but the sword that's currently shoved down her throat. I remove the sword, pulling it out from mouth and lick some blood off the tip of it.

I turn towards Raizel, who had his arms open, "Please forgive me darling. You're my only love." I drop the katana and run into his arms, smiling when I feel him hug me back tightly.

He pulled away, making direct eye contact, his eyes then trail down to my mouth, which was dripping blood. He licked his lips as he leaned down to kiss me. After the kiss was finished, I pulled away and started to suck on his neck, a moan came from him. After leaving a dark hickey on his neck, I pinned him against the desk he was screwing the female lord on just minutes ago. The kisses started to get rougher and more aggressive as his hands wonder down my hips and grab my backside. I started forcing the roughness into the kiss as I bit his lip and pulled it, tearing it completely off. He tries to push me away but I shove myself back unto him as I slam my teeth into his neck, blood gushing from his wounds. He held his neck as he slowly slid down to the ground, next to his affair.

"Sleep well, Raizel." I said, smiling as I walked out.