Chapter 6

A/N|| Ok so I was thinking about making this chapter a sneak peek into her past. I thought that might clear some thijngs that's happened or going to happen to her. Enjoy!
>_<

______________________________________

So after the talk with mom and Andrea. I went back upstairs to my room. My room is on the top floor with the game room, pool room, and other guest rooms and bathrooms.

When you first walk into my room their is my bed on the right side of the room with my walk in closet and bathroom, with an electric guitar also shelves and my dresser on the other side of the room.

Things like this has never happened to me before. It feels different and weird.

I used to have friends before I moved towns. I had three best/good ones. Also one of them used to be my boyfriend. But none of them knew I had powers. They thought I was a regular normal person.

Kayla
John
Tyler

Those were their names. They helped me out with things that my mother couldn't have. Right After Tyler broke up with me, I lost most of myself and they had somehow brought that one piece that left.

They all found out about my powers when our school had an earthquake, and Kayla, John, Tyler, and I was stuck in a room together. Until the roof came down on top of us but was stopped.

I had used my telekinesis shield to stop the roof from toppling on top of us.

After rushing out of the school we had an argument. Some of the things they had said, wasn't nice nor bad. But it still hurt me.

I had gone home to one of my older foster homes, that I was put in, to hide. The people taking care of me wasn't the greatest people, but it was what I got stuck with.

I had gone to my older room to find a place to hide. I didn't want them to think that I was an even bigger monster.

One thought lingered in my head.

I knew that I would have to leave.

Again.

_______________________________________

A/N || Ok so I haven't really been updating [plz bare with me] recently, and I am sorry about that. I thought about putting this book down, and that is what I did until my friend convinced me to start it up again. So here we are now. I hoped you enjoyed and I promise that I will update more in the future.

O_O >_< =>