Being alone: Abandonment

(This is what Yuki looks like in the next chapter will be what Kyoko looks like)
In the hospital, the doctor was by Yuki's side in the lobby asking her questions about a place she can stay
Yuki sighed not liking where she has to stay at
"My parents are the only ones left that I have" she announced the doctor nodded and walked away to contact her parents about the accident.

Time Skip:

Four hours later Yuki's mother and father came to the hospital emotionless for not a care in the world. They approached Yuki and the doctor to explained the death of Kyoko and Yuki's disability
" I hope you understand the conflict about your daughter and the death of your mother, Mrs. Yoru " the doctor explained.
Mr. and Mrs. Yoru nodded not saying a word until they wanted to talk about Kyoko's funeral.

Time Skip:

Yuki and her parents left the hospital to their car and started to drive home to the estate that they have. Once they arrived maids and butlers came to greet them and helped Yuki with her wheelchair. And as the door closed when they went inside Yuki knew her life would become a living hell.

Time skip, one year later:

As the year passed since the accident and Kyoko's funeral. Yuki was ordered to stay in her room with no contact with the outside world, Yuki still wrote letters to Yugi, but what she didn't know was when she gave it to the butlers to send it to the post office, instead they gave it to her parents where they kept it away locked up in a safe and forgotten. Yuki practiced the piano by herself and taught herself by the books in her room and the servants who came to her room out of pity to teach her many things from Math to Chemistry, etc. And sometimes played duel monsters by herself for fun.

Yuki was in her room like always playing the piano in her room the door opened revealing her parents, surprised for moment"Is there something you need, mother, father?" she asked politely"We are going on a trip, pack your bags we leave immediately...

"Is there something you need, mother, father?" she asked politely
"We are going on a trip, pack your bags we leave immediately," her mother said in a stern voice without complaint Yugi begins to back her bags with the help of the maids, taking them downstairs to the lobby. Once downstairs Yuki and her parents walked to the car well in Yuki's case wheeled to the car. With the help of the butlers, Yuki and her parents got into the car and rode to their mysterious location.

Time Skip:

"We're here Yuki" said her father, Yuki nodded and started to get out of the car
"Father, can you please get my wheelchair, so I can get out?" Yuki asked her father, with a huff of his breath he gave Yuki her wheelchair placing it in front of her
"Thank you, father"
"Mm" was all she heard from him. Looking around Yuki noticed that they were at an orphanage, confused she asked them why were they here, but don't get a response from them. They entered the orphanage as soon as they went in young women came to them and began to take Yuki away from her parents
"Wait, what's going on?!"
"You're staying here Miss, your parents offered off to take you in," said the young women, Yuki's eyes widened in shock
"But-but I didn't do anything wrong, why am I being leaving me here?"
"We don't want a disabled child much less a daughter in our estate," her mother said coldly
Tears formed in Yuki's eyes as she bent her head down her bangs covering part of her face.
Yuki raised her head staring at her so-called "parents" with rage and shouted her true feelings towards them
"Grandmother was right, you both should end up in hell!"
Silence filled the building when Yuki said that without any response Yuki freed her wheelchair from the young women's grasp and wheeled away from her parents and deeper inside the building slamming the door shut.