"Is it strawberry?"

"What?"

"Is it strawberry flavored?"

"Oh, yes--"

"Why you didn't said at first! Man, I love strawberries!" Yoohyeon said and happily grabbed the ice cream making Jinwhan confused. Glad she liked it. 

"So, what are your plans?" Yoohyeon said for a starter. Jinhwan thinked a minute. 

"I don't have any plans and not making one tho. Just want here in my apartment." Jinwhan said making Yoohyeon looked at him in disgust. "W-what?"

"Man, that's boring. You don't have any interests?"

"Nah."

"Hobbies?"

"Reading books."

"Ugh. I mean,something exciting?"

"Let me think.... uhm, nah."

"Ugh!" Yoohyeon groans making Jinan laughed. "Time to spice things up." Jinhwan looked at her really really confused. 

She stood up into his door and opened it. And revealed a person named Junhoe. Jinhwan widened his eyes, 

what what what should I do!!! should I cover my hair?! I don't want him reading my hair again. Jinhwan were in a panic mode right now. He cleared his throat and pulled Yoohyeon beside.

"Why is he here?" He asks and all he receive is a mischievous smile from her. Seriously. He followed her direction which is going out and leaving us both. 

"Have a good talk with my cousin, Jinhwan." Yoohyeon peeked on the door and winked. 

Oh, okay now, just I am really confused right now. How-- so, My suspicion is true! They know each other! Really thought they're together. 

"So, uhm, Hi?" Junhoe said. Jinhwan just smiled and went back on the couch. The other followed. "So uh, how are you?" Junhoe asks.

"Fine." Jinhwan simply answered. He doesn't care if Junhoe saw his mood right now. He starts to don't care anything about him anymore.

Junhoe grabbed the remote and turned off the television. 

"Wha- what is your problem!" Jinhwan shouted. Junhoe sighed.

"Well, I just want to talk to you before I go on NY to officially study there with Bobby Hyung, ahah." Junhoe said and laughed sadly. (a/n; i know that jiwon is from america but i just love everything in ny so i changed it there.) 

Jinhwan stayed still and didn't move.

 "I'm starting to let you go,and be with Bobby. Why did you show up again?" Jinhwan asked. Junhoe left speechless. 

"Y- you're what?"

"Letting you go! I'm not strong, I am hurt physically and emotionally, I've done enough! Starting when I was young, I can't have another break, Junhoe. You can do what you want. Just let me live alone." JInhwan said, the other didn't say anything, he stood up and went outside.

Minutes later, Yoohyeon came in. Jinhwan fixed himself and wipes the remaining tears on his face. She sat beside him.

"So, you rejected him. I'm sorry, Jinhwan. I used my playfulness to use you. If I didn't agree on that favor Junhoe asks this would not happen! I'm really sorry, Jinan." Yoohyeon said. Jinhwan just smiled.

"No, it's not your fault. Maybe If I believed that you're an ISIS member, maybe this wouldn't happen. But stupid I am." They both laughed. 

There was a minute of silence when a sob can be hear again from Jinhwan. Yoohyeon looked at him sadly. "This poor thing, I'm sorry, You should be taken care with love, lots of love. We're still here, me and the others." Yoohyeon said and hugged him.