xiii

i know it's been month HAHAHAHAHA, sorry here ya go. and im afraid this is the end. :c

  ★  

"Ha, Another day. You can do it JInhwan." Jinhwan saidto himself as he fixes himself on the way on his job. "6 hrs isn't too bad, you can do it." He said and sigh. 

Well, after what he heard on Yoohyeon's conversation on this 'brat', he starts to investigate. He always try to convince her to hang out and open that topic, ofc without being suspicious.

He went inside the coffee shop and starts to work.

  ★ 

"Good work everyone, you can now have your Christmas Break!" Their Manager said and everyone claps and laughters filled the room. They all went into their locker room and changes clothes. 

"Merry Christmas, hehe, In advance." His co-worker said. He said the same too and bid their goodbyes. 

(a/n: i know im too early HAHAHAHA)  

He walked quietly and grabbed his phone to call Yoohyeon. It took a seconds before she picks up, 

"Oh heeeeeeey! How ya doin! Why'd you call?"  Yoohyeon said and was making crunching sounds. 

"Are you eating?" Jinhwan asked. He heard another crunching sound and a male voice,

A male voice?

"Oh, yeah yeah, I'm watchin something too!" She said and and raises her voice to somehow get rid of the other voice, who is that?

"Oh, okay. Uhm, Yoohyeon, are you alone?" He starts to interrogate. A silence can be heard on the other, he can hear that male voice whispering and saying to Yoohyeon what she will say. 

"Oh,-- Oh yeah, of course I am! Ha ha, Why?"  She said and nervously laughed. Jinhwan laughed.

"Really? You can't hide on me, Yoohyeon. Who are you with?" 

"End the call end it!--Uh-uh g-gotta go Jinan! B-bye!"  The second voice can be hear again and soon after she ended up the call. 

"What is wrong with that woman?" Jinhwan confusedly said. What is happening really? He tried to remember what voice or whose voice it is, until. 

"No, no no-- That is not happening." Jinhwan said to himself and went into the park and sat in one of the benches. He looked away and starts to process what he just figure out.

"Junhoe and Yoohyeon together?"

  ★ 

Jinhwan's Christmas break is not what he imagine like the other's break. Going out and travelling everywhere, is not his type. He just want to be inside his apartment, watching his favorite movies. 

How he wish he has someone who can he cuddle with. But, he's getting older. He lose hope on finding his love of his life. Maybe he'll die alone. 

He was savouring his ice cream when his phone buzzed. He get it and saw a message from Yoohyeon. "She's coming? That's great!" Jinhwan jumped in excitement. 

He got the other gallon of ice cream and placed it on the small table and sat on his couch waiting for her to come.

*ding dong* 

"Coming!" Jinhwan said and went in to the door and meeting a shivering Yoohyeon. "Woah, are you okay? Come inside!" Jinhwan said and make Yoohyeon came inside. (a/n: ok that's weird.)

They sat on the couch and Jinhwan gave the gallon of ice cream on her. Yoohyeon looks at it as if she doesn't want it.

"Uh.. you don't want it?"