v

"Please, understand it. You need to help yourself too." Jinhwan begged looking at Junhoe who's answering a new sheet.

They were studying since 7 in the morning. They didn't even know what time is it.

"I'm done." Jinhwan got up from napping on the study table and looked at Junhoe.

"What, really?" He grabbed the paper and his red ballpen and checked his work. He face palmed as the result came. He glanced at Junhoe but find no one.

"KOO JUNHOE!!" He yelled annoyingly. The wrong answers is more than the correct answers. He really can't pass this exam. Jinhwan thought.

The door opened and saw Junhoe with a tray. He shot the younger with a glare. "Sorry I left. I just made us a lunch. It's already 2 in the afternoon." He said and sat down beside him.

Jinhwan were just watching the younger prepare the meal for him. And then there it is, his heart gone wild. He wants to smile but he keeps no reaction on his face. Pretending to be angry but actually not.

"Ah hyeong don't be mad. Eat already." Junhoe said and gave the food on Jinhwan. He grabbed the chopsticks and slowly ate.

"Hyung, are you mad?"

"Hyung!"

"Please, smile?" Jinhwan stopped eating when Junhoe placed his fingers on Jinhwan's mouth forming into a smile. But when he removed it, he's back on a no reaction face.

Junhoe tantrums making Jinhwan laugh on his reaction. They continued to eat when suddenly Jinhwan's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hyung! We were planning to attend a mass. Wanna come?"

"You know that I want to but I can't." Jinhwan sighed.

Junhoe glanced at Jinhwan. What are they talking about? He can leave if he wants. He's been here since in the morning. Junhoe thought.

"Ask Junhoe a permission. Please come with us~"

Jinhwan sighed again. "Okay, I'll try." He faces Junhoe and were shocked when he's looking at him too.

"Heck, you scared me. Anyway, Hanbin asked if I can attend a mass--"

"Of course we are! Wait I'll just change clothes!" Junhoe said and stood up do get new clothes and went into the bathroom to wash.

"What is happening? Is that Junhoe coming with you? I said YOU only!"

"Hanbin, let him. He wanted to. And besides, he's one of the reason why I live. If not, well I expect I'm sleeping beside the street."

Jinhwan heard Hanbin tsk-ed. He didn't know why Hanbin is so annoyed on him.

"Why are so upset anyway?"

"Nothing. Meet us in front of the coffee shop."

He said and hung. As he hung, the bathroom door opened. Jinhwan looked at Junhoe and was left shocked.

"What? Is it bad? Should I changed my clothes--"

"You looked... good." Jinhwan said and immediately regrets what he just said. He looked down and pretends to fix the tray, hiding his blush and embarrassment.

"Oh.. thank you. Are-- are you blushing? Aweee~ I'm handsome right? yeah I since birth." Junhoe teased and then fixed his hair. Sassy as always.

"Hyuuuung~ Bogoshipeoyo~" Hanbin greeted Jinhwan with a tight hug when they arrived.

Junhoe just looked at them. He seems no emotionless on the outside, but on the inside, he wanted to kill someone.