10. Jack

Unknown POV
I've been spying on the merman for 2 days now he hasn't changed in to his form yet I need to take a photo to show to boss the Asian called Evan kissed the tall brunette who I think is call Jonathan it's cute but I need the merman, as I went back to the beach I heard a cry of a male I peek through some trees to see another merman "oh yes this is amazing" I whispered the merman had a grey tail, dark brown hair and he had a cloth over his eyes I grabbed my bag "come here" I jump on him and put him in the bag he screamed for help time to show boss he was wrong.

I broke down the door he jumped up "WHAT THE FUCK JACK" he shouted I opened the bag and the merman fell out he looked shocked "here you go but this isn't the merman I was talking about" I grinned Boss was shocked "believe me now Felix" I asked he nodded "what should we do with him" I wonder "scientists now and fine that other merman" he ordered I smiled "yes boss".

Vanoss POV
I don't remember falling asleep I just remember Delirious I'm on top of him his arms wrapped around me tightly I tried to get out of his grip not waking him but I heard a groan then a small chuckle I looked up at his beautiful eyes "hello there" Jonathan smiled I blushed getting up but he pulled back down "what's the rush" he laughed "we're on the roof the guys will think we sneaked out again" I explained "fine" he grunted we stood up came down from the roof "no one is awake yet just go and get dressed" Delirious told me I nodded going to get changed.

I put on a simple white shirt, black ripped jeans and some red converses I went down stairs to see no one "hmm they are probably asleep" I said to myself I felt arms wrapped around my waist then a kiss on my cheek "Jonathan what are we" I questioned turning to face him "well Evan would you maybe possibly like to be my boyfriend" I pulled him into a hug then kissed his lips "of course I would" he pulled me in a tight embrace we just hugged.

I went to the kitchen for breakfast cereal was there that's good enough, I put the cereal in a bowl (where else would you put it?) and poured the milk in a bit of it spill on my hand FOR FUCK SACK "hey Evan" Brock greeted coming do stairs "he- AHHH" I fell over in merman form why does this happen milk can suck a dick "oh no" he gasped running to me Jonathan came down as well "come on" Moo grabbed under my arms and Delirious grabbed my tail "where do we go" I worried then footsteps were heard Moo drop my arms "OW" then rushed upstairs "was that Evan" a voice questioned it sounded like Mini "no maybe yes he tripped over and doesn't want you here so bye bye" Moo lied Delirious put me in a cupboard.

"Was he making fish" "no" "I can smell fish" Mini said I do not smell like a fish that's just rude "maybe it's just the fish and chips shop near by" Moo added "yeah probably I'll just be in the shower" Craig told him I could hear him going upstairs.

The cupboard door opened "you need to be more careful" Delirious sighed I'm such a klutz "yeah but it's harder then it looks PAX was to close a fan spill there drink on me thankfully a bathroom was near by" I explained sadly "wow really that would have been bad" Delirious coughed I nodded "I now it's hard Evan  but seriously they wouldn't do anything bad to you if they do me, Lui and Jon will fight them" he chirped I nodded "I'll think about it."

Moo went to the living room "that was close" Delirious giggled I buried my head in chest "Yeah" he wrapped his arms around me "should I tell them" I mumbled Jon lifted my chin up to face him "only if you want to like Brock said they wouldn't hurt you" he whispered he could be right why would they hurt me for being a mythical being "maybe" I replied he kissed my forehead "I love you"
"I love you too".

When the guys came down we played some Mario kart I haven't played it a lot as a kid but I some what good "NOGLA YOU IRISH BASTARD" Marcel screamed losing I never knew that these guys raged this much "AHHHHH CRIAG" Terroriser shrieked "HAHA I'M IN FIRST" Mini beamed I was in 4th Wildcat was catching up on me I through a red shell at him "FUCK YOU EVAN" he raged I laughed loudly so did Delirious.

We played for a while I was about to win "come on come on" I repeated all of a sudden the TV went out then the lights "NOOOO" we all shouted "I was about to win" I sighed we were all pissed the TV started to comeback "YAY it's coming back" Marcel beamed but it wasn't the game "hello boys" a guy with green hair and a Irish accent spoke.

"what the fuck" Cartoonz whispered "who are you" Brian questioned "oh I'm Jack nice to meet another Irish men" he introduced "what do you want" Tyler stepped in "it's not what I want but what I need" Jack giggled "what type of riddle shit is that" Tyler jeered Jack looked at me "basically I need your friend Evan there he will probably know why when I saw the word Merman" he grinned evilly oh no how when I'm so fucked.

A/N Jack and Felix, yeah they are in the story
Also if anyone can draw
Could you draw Vanoss as a merman maybe Delirious there as well
You don't have to
It just would make finding photos easier
~Ghost