4. Merman

2 days later :)

Delirious POV
Evan has been strange I haven't seen him take a shower yet and he's been cautious very cautious today we were going to the beach I loved the water one of the reasons I am called H20. We all got changed and went to the ocean I put my feet in 'nice and warm' I thought I started to swim around I saw Mini in the corner of my eye I sneaked up on him then scoped him up "AHHH" he squeaked I throw him in the water Mini came back up and started hitting me "You prick" he spat hitting me harder I just laughed.

Nogla and Lui were whispering to each other giggling "what are you two giggling about" I asked "we're going to pour a bucket of water on Evan and Marcel" they explained stupid but I nodded. They filled their buckets to the brim Lui went for Marcel and Nogla went for Evan they mouthed "one, two, three" and poured water all over them we laughed "LUI YOU FUCKER" Marcel yelled Evan looked shocked and ran back towards the house I went up to David "I think he's upset" Nogla said guilty "No shit Sherlock I'll see if Evans ok" I told them.

I went to the house, the door was wide open I saw his sunglasses on the floor 'what' I thought "EVAN" I yelled I heard soft sobs upstairs slowly I walked upstairs and heard crying in his bedroom "Evan" I questioned knocking on the door "NO please don't come in" he yelled scared "Evan let me in Nogla feels bad" I told him "just go back to the beach I'm fine just need a towel" he said "I'll get you a towel" I said and got a purple towel I opened the door to see something red "Jonathan don't please you will freak" he pleaded he uses my real name when he's serious I didn't care.

I opened the door to see Evan looking at me with puffy eyes he was shirtless and had a beautiful red tail "Merman" I whispered shocked "so now you know why I don't go s-swimming" he stuttered giving me a weak smile I stood still this all makes sense now "can you please say something" he wept  "well let me ask does anyone else know" I asked "my parents no one else" he replied "why did you never tell me" I questioned I'm his best friend why didn't I know "because the way you would react and you guys could have sent me to the government they would do experiments on me" he said I pulled him into a hug "Ev I would never do that, you are one of my greatest friends and I'm not a prick" I told him he giggled I pulled away and wiped away his tears "now how do you get your legs back" I laughed he pointed to the towel I was holding "oh here" I said giving it to him, he started to dry himself off. He was done his tail faded off and there were his legs "awesome" I whispered then helped him up "Del I would like if you didn't tell the other guys" he asked "ok" I simply replied.

A/N I didn't draw the picture
And I haven't found ANY Vanoss merman pictures even just merman with red tail I general