I finished shower quickly and when I walked out I found sleeping beauty, actually no, scratch that. I found sleeping goddess. Yes, that sounds better. I couldn't help but smile just by looking at her. Damn, I probably sound like some kind of a creep. 

I shook my head and let towel that was covering my body down, leaving myself completely naked. I found pair of underwear and dress it up. My back was facing bed while I was kneeling down and looking what should I dress.

"Damn!" I heard somewhere behind me which made me jump.

When I turned around I saw Dušica sitting on bed and smirking at me.

"Babe, you scared me!" I said and pouted.

"Sorry, princess, that wasn't my intention." She said and looked me up and down not saying anything more. Her eyes were literally all over my body which made me blush.

"My eyes are up here, you know" I said and rolled my eyes but she only nodded.

"I know" she finally said and looked me straight in the eyes. And at that moment when our eyes met I could literally melt.

"That's my girl" I said and her smile grew even bigger. I walked towards her and sat on the edge of bed. "How do you feel?" 

"Fine" she said and looked away. 

Liar!  I know she is saying that just to make me less worried but that isn't helping at all.

"Come on, babe, don't lie to me." I said and she looked at me with pout.

"I am not." she said and I raised my eyebrow because I know she couldn't handle that. "Okay, fine! I am not feeling very well" she said and groaned. See? I knew she will say it.

"Let's just take warm bath first and then I wil-"

"Shit!" she said and jumped from bed running towards bathroom.

"What the?"I was so lost but when I walked in bathroom I found her vomiting. "Oh god" I said and run towards her to hold her hair. 

"Go away" she said with pleading tone "Please! I don't want you to see me like this" she added and I needed to roll my eyes.

"I am not going anywhere." I said and kneeled down beside her.

When she was over she slowly got up and her legs were shaking so much I thought she is going to faint. I  guickly reached for her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"I am just going to take a shower." she said and I looked at her worriedly.

"Are you sure you can do it alone?" 

"Well, to be honest I wouldn't mind your company at all" she said with that famous smirk of hers which made my heart skip a beat. But seriously, how can she think about that in this moment?

"You are such a pervert." I said with amused smile and she just giggled.

"It is not my fault you are standing only in your underwear in front of me." she said and that's when I realized she was right.

"Whatever" I said and helped her to walk out of bathroom.

She took some underwear and something she is going to dress up after and then I noticed her shirt on bed which I took.