"Do you think, this is cute?" I asked him showing a red lacy underwear.

"Umm... I don't know." I saw Bryce tensed and blushed. "I better wait outside. This store is too girly for me." He said and I nodded. I just wanna laugh at him. Poor, Bryce, the store is 'too girly' for him. Haha.

"Looks like your husband is getting nervous." The sales lady laughed.

"How did you know he's my husband?" I asked.

"Everyone knows it, who wouldn't know about the wedding of the year. And you really both married because of love, not money." She smiled at me and I smiled back.

Wedding of the year??? Love??? He doesn't loves me. He married me because he doesn't want to be a navy an I married him too because I don't want my parents to get into jail. But what I hate is that I think I'm starting to like him.

Get a hold, Jessica.

*****Bryce's POV*****

I'm standing here outside waiting for Jessica. I don't wanna see those underwear and thinking her only wearing that which I know is really hot.

I saw Jessica came out the store carrying four big shopping bags. I tried get it from her but she refused.

"It's fine. They're not heavy anyway." She smiled at me.

"Oh, okay." I said. What's wrong with her? I know there's something wrong.

We're on our way back to our home which is the hotel. And she's not even talking. Just staring at the window, like having a really deep thoughts.

"Jess, are you okay?" I asked her but didn't answer.

"Jess..." I said.

"Oh, sorry. What?" She asked. Yeah, something's really wrong but she doesn't want to tell me.

"Nothing." I smiled at her and she faced the window again. I wonder why she really love facing the windows even at school.

When we arrived at home already late in the afternoon and Jessica went to our wardrobe directly carrying her shopping bags.

I also enter the room waiting for her come out for I really need to pee.

What the hell?! No. She can't wear that. I'm in a deep shit. She's wearing a red lacy bra and panty with her cotton top again.

"Keep your mouth close, Bryce." She smirked at me. Dammit!

I went to the bathroom and just stay there after I peed. I can't go out looking at her like that. I'm a guy and... And...

I saw her watching TV and laughing, yeah, she's watching spongebob.

"Cover yourself." I threw her our blanket.

"No. I feel sooo hot." She said not even looking at me. Fine, then. You wear that and I wear nothing.

I went to my side of the bed and took off my top. She still didn't mind.

Oh, how about this.

"Bryce, stop it!" She threw me the pillow when I was about to pull down my boxers.

But that didn't stop me. I'm not shy showing my body to her. I can walk around not even wearing anything.

"Bryce!!!!!" She yelled when I lied beside her and went inside the blanket.

"You saw everything before." I hugged her.

"I did not! Bryce! Get away from me you pervert!" She kicked me but I didn't moved.

I just kissed her cheeks and I saw her blush.

"Bryce! Wear your boxers! You're so disgusting!" She said hitting me so I wear my boxers again.

I went back to her side and hugged her again and burying my face on her head and enveloping her with my arms and legs.

"Stop hugging me and your legs are so heavy." She complained.

"No, I'm sleeping. This is for teasing me."

"I'm not teasing you." She said.

"Whatever, Jessica. I'm sleeping early today." I said and I heard her groaned. Haha. I know she loves it.

"Jess..." I said. I wanted to say I love her. I don't like her anymore but I love her. Whatever she does, she makes me happy.

"Hmmm..." She looked up at me. Her eyes are so beautiful.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked but she didn't answer so I kissed her and she kissed me back.

"I know you liked it." I said and she blushed so I kissed her again. I love her kisses more than she likes mine.

"Goodnight, love." I said.

"Goodnight." She replied.

"Wait! Don't sleep yet!" She pinched me.

"Why? You want more kisses?" I said, smiling.

"No, I want dinner." She said and kissed me again. That made me smile. She doesn't want me to sleep yet because she wants dinner. Haha.

"No." I said. Closing my eyes again.

She gave me a long passionate kiss. "Please...." She said.

"No." I said again. Haha.

"Please. Please. Please." She pecked on my lips many times. She'll do anything for food.

This time, I'm the one who kissed her. "What do you want for dinner?" I asked.

"You." She said biting her lips.

"Oh, you want me?" I went on top of her. Haha.

"No, I want dinner."

"But you said you want me!" I tickled her. I know her tickle parts. Her neck, side, feet and legs.

"Aw!" Her head hits the headboard.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." She rubbed her head.

"You better make dinner." She said.

"I'm not making dinner without you!" I pulled her from the bed and carried her like a sack of rice on my shoulders.

I'm making a lasagna, shredding the cheese and I can see her looking at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back I really love her and I hope she knows. I'll kill that anyone touches her or do anything bad with her.

###### hey guys!!!!! I'd like to thank everyone for reading my book! Tell me if you liked it by voting! I hope you enjoy reading! :))) OMG!!!! I just wanna tell you all that after 1 long year I saw my crush!!! He said that he missed me!!! God! I almost died lol! XOXO ######

Please quomment! XD