Chapter 3

Frisk died a few times against Undyne and It was pretty interesting to watch cause I got to see the reset screen. But non the less she finally won. We than just continued our journey to Hotlands which was I can tell really hot there. I couldn't feel a thing but I could see that Frisk was sweating a lot. we, of course, couldn't go anywhere cause those damn guards were blocking the way. Frisk seemed like she knows every nook and crany of this place cause she seemed like she already went through all of this before.....

Anyway...We went to the lab which seemed interesting and than we just walked out and nothin really happened after accept A FREAKIN ROBOT! That robot was so annoying I swear that I had no regrets killimg him. I must admit though, he was pretty tuff nut to crack. Nonetheless, we carried on, walking to the castle. Than all of the same kinds of monsters started telling the story of what happened to asriel. That kid betrayed me is all I can say. He was such a crybaby. We kept on going but I could visibly see Frisk tearing up. I grinned evilly. "Hey Partner, You aren't just going to quit are you?" She didn't say a word. "Hehe...who said you were the one in control here?" I possesed her. I looked down at myself and smiled evilly. Frisk of course was locked away inside the hatred she has locked me up in.

I finally got to the judgment hall. I took a few stepforwards and see sans in front of me. I have to kill him no matter what. I must continue. Sans eyes drifted to me with a little bit of shock and sadness but also anger. He didn't say a word and just stopd there. It gave me time and I quickly slashed him but he dodged. He finally spoke. "Chara, please stop." I grinned evilly. "And why is that?" I attacked him again and he dodged.

He started throwing few attacks at me but he seemed hesitant. "This isn't you Chara! Your kind-" I cut him off by attacking him again but he dodged and threw some more easy attacks. He used his magic and pinned me against the wall. Without a word he walked up to me. He took my knife away. He mumbled something under his breath and kissed me. It shocked me. "This wasn't the Chara I fell in love with..so please, stop." He smiled and cried a little. My heart felt like it fell out of my chest. Before I knew it Sans let go of me and I was crying on the floor. I looked up at sans and ran and hugged him.

I pulled away after a few minutes and pulled out the reset button. "See you again Sansy."

I quickly pressed it and everything reset. I was back to where I had fallen down first but Frisk wasn't the one who fell this time...

It was ME.

Words: 508

Yo I know this was kinda short but it was for a transition to the next part where there is no frisk
-u-
Anyway please don't kill me for making this short and also if you guys have any ideas, feel free to put it in the comment section k?
Love chu all~ <3