Chapter 8

* Stefanie's P.O.V *

After lunch on Monday Jeremey caught up with me .

" Hey , Stefanie . I was wondering if you wanted to catch dinner tonight with me at the Mystic Grill .... ? " Jeremey asked nervously .

" Oh , sure , Jeremey . " I said .

" Great . I'll pick you up at 8:00 ? " he asked .

I nodded and waved goodbye , walking home to get ready . I slipped into a deep pink dress with a gold necklace and earrings . The dress showed just the right amount of clevage and I slid into heels , pulling my hair in a high elegant ponytail that was straight and sleek , Victoria Beckham style :)

At exactly 8:00 , Jeremey knocked on the door and Stefan put his book down to get the door .

" Jeremey, what are you doing here ? " he asked , suprised .

" I-I came to pick Stefanie up for dinner . " he said .

" ANNIE ! " Stefan called .

Damon walked out .

" Oh , Jeremey , what are you doing here ? " he asked with the same suprised expression .

" He came to pick up Annie for dinner . " Stefan said as I walked out .

" You look ...h- I mean pretty . " Jeremey said , smiling .

I laughed and walked over , linking arms with him .

" Don't wait up . " I said , walking out the door .

We drove to the Mystic Grill and I ordered a salad and a coke .

" Aren't you hungry ? " Jeremey asked .

" Yeah , but I'm on my " speacial diet " . Remember ? " I asked .

" Oh , right .  " he said .

I laughed and we talked over dinner . When it was time to drive me home , I decided to walk.

" I'll see you tomarrow , Jeremey . " I said , waving as I walked down the dark sidewalk .

I was alone and I was walking fast when I heard a fimiliar chuckle .

" Why don't you look smashing ... " said the voice behind the chuckle .

" I had a date . What's your excuse for being out late ? " I asked , whirling around to face Klaus .

" I was in search of an old ... friend . " he said , looking me over .

I laughed .

Friend was an understatement . Friends with benifits was more like it . I thought about it a second .

Klaus moved closer .

" You let me burn . I died with your blood in my system and here I am . " I said .

" Sorry about that ... I had no idea . " he said , smirking .

I rolled my eyes .

" I should be goi- " I was cut off by Klaus pulling me close into a passionate kiss and I there was no turning back .

We went to his house and upstairs , Klaus kissing me the whole time .He kissed my neck as his shirt came up and crumpled to the floor . History DOES repeat . I thought as I let him cast a spell on me again .