Im not dying again [17]

Start from the beginning

"I see rumors of your clans skill in weaponry do not disappoint, shame you sssslaughtered them." Orochimaru said.

"Shut up!" I hissed.

Snakes suddenly burst up and twisted themselves around me before flexing their powerful muscles to crush my body, but their coils contracted around nothingness. "A Clone?"  Orochimaru smirked.

His snake sword appeared out of his mouth just in time to deflect the incoming hail of kunai that I had hurled. His eyes widened as the girl suddenly disappeared. Ahh that jutsu...?

His swiveled around with the grace is a ballerina, his blade scraping against the teens as they vied for the advantage. "Ahh to think someone as young as yourself utilizes such a jutsu. If things go bad with Sassssuke-kun you'd make the perfect skin sssuit."

I couldn't help the sneer that slipped past my lips as I pressed my weapon against the man with a glare.

"Like hell I'll let you parade around with my body or Sasukes likes it's some damn Halloween costume."

I pushed chakra into my muscles which causes him to retreat back crouched in a snake like pose. Thousands of snakes leave his mouth, beginning to form that of a huge snake wave. "Ninja art: formation of 1000 snakes!"

I inhale sharply at the attack and knew I needed to get out here. Staring at the still growing wave I try to devise a quick plan, freezing momentously at the images that flashed through my mind for a second. Shaking my head with a frown I focus on the enemy in front of me. There's no way i can fend off all of those snakes! I need to get them and him all in one move, I'm losing chakra and there's no way I'm using my genkai in front of him. Furrowing my brows in thought, I assess my resources. I left my other holster which contained my marked kunai at the tower and Sakura still has a marked one I had given to her for emergencies...That's it! Standing up slowly, I watch as pedomaru mounts his way to the top of the wave of snakes.

"Its been interesssting playing with you my prey but seemssss play time isss over!" Quickly as if time slowed down, I focused a lot of fire chakra into my katana. I tiredly but forcefully slam the tip into the earth giving him a smirk. A small sphere of fire where the tip and earth meet forms abruptly.

" Katon: hells sphere!"

A large explosion in the shape of a dome trembles the forest.

Using the last bit of my chakra left, I used the thunder god jutsu flickering myself to wherever Sakura was before my own jutsus flames could take effect and devour me.
||

After inos team along with lee helped Sakura fend off that Dosu guy, Sasuke and Naruto were both awake. The pinkette sat calmly, wincing every now and then from the bruises she had received in her fight. She sighed as Ino fixed up her uneven hair whilst his other teammates lingered around. Sakura would never in her life had though she'd be grateful to see the infamous In-Shika-cho.

"Hey Sakura, I been meaning to ask but, where is Tenshi?" Shikamaru spoke up making her freeze. That's right...I was so caught up in my battle I almost forgot that Tenshi had sacrificed herself for her to get away with the boys. Guilt and shame racked her being as she worriedly look off in the direction she had came from. If I hadn't summoned her, she'd surely be resting at the tower right now...what was I thinking?! She's not even in our team yet she stayed back to protect us! Her eyes cast down at how completely useless she had been.  Tenshi please come back soon. She mentally prayed to whatever gods for her teammate to make it back safe to them.

Sasuke and Naruto looked at the pinkette curiously waiting for her to inform them on the whereabouts of their teammate. They hadn't even known, Tenshi had came in contact with Sakura. Before the girl could answer their question, a huge explosion erupted far off.
Standing up slowly, Sakura muffled her sheer horror at the explosion. "No..." She whimpered, eyes moistening.

"Sakura...where is Tenshi?!" Sasuke asked this time, brows furrowed. Naruto has to be held back by shikamaru and choji from charging in the direction of the explosion. It was clear he had concluded exactly where Tenshi was.

Shakily, the pinkette lifted a finger, pointing towards the still visible explosion..."T-there..."
||

I now find myself in a spacious tree with an opening. Thank god for forbidden jutsu. I breath heavily. Looking to the die of me, I snatch up the damned marked kunai that got me into this mess. After a moment, I decide to lug myself out the opening to see my squad mates and Ino, Shikamaru, and choji. In addition, Neji, Lee, and tenten were there. Geez I'm out there busting ass and they're all here having a party without me?

"Oi!" I bark out weakly, putting pressure on my wounded abdomen. "A little help would be nice."

As if they seen a ghost, their jaws drop.

"HOW ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE?!?" Sakura shrieks, scrambling to where I stood in worry.

"I already died once, you'd think I'd let myself get offed by some snakey crossdresser?"

Plopping on the ground, I let Tenten and Sakura  patch me up. Soothing the other rookies worries, i usher them off and it was now just me and my team. Even after explaining to them how the fight went and what I did, they still can't believe I was the one who caused that big explosion from earlier. Now going on the 3rd day of the exams, I deadpan as my squad still had no scroll what's so ever, their original scroll having been swallowed by orochimaru. Either way I was now somewhat healed and I needed to get back to the tower.

Standing up slowly, I walk up to Sakura taking notice of her now short hair? I'll have to ask her later what happened. "

Pushing myself up, I prepare to go  back to the tower but I'm stopped by a certain blonde. "H-hey Ten-chan, where ya going !??" Naruto exclaims bewildered. " I'm leaving you guys now."

"What?!" He shouts in disbelief.

"Im sorry Naruto but I'm not even on your team. In fact, I've already got my scrolls. If it weren't for forehead summoning me over here, I'd be at the tower."

Sakura offers me a sheepish look but I merely wave her off and turn to take my leave. Naruto however grasps on to my cloak animatedly complaining about how I was leaving them. Growing irritated with the boy I stop and turn my head, a frown gracing my features. First, Sakura summons me and gets me involved with some creepy crossdresser. Now, the group expects me to stay on the team and continue helping out. I didn't even get a thank you for nearly risking my life to fight that creep. With Sasuke in the state he was in now, it was up to Naruto and Sakura to take the lead; not me.

"Naruto like i told Sakura, I will not hold my tongue with you. I'm not always gonna be there to hold your hand, grow up. You're a ninja now, start acting like it."

Naruto was at loss for words at his best friends sudden hostility. Her fuchsia eyes glare into his  blue ones for a few seconds before she abruptly turns her head and leaves.

||
~Author-sama
Hey guys hope you like the story so far. I'm not sorry if you don't like the way she treated Naruto at the end. I noticed that most ocs in many Naruto fanfics tend to baby Naruto and that irritates me. Granted I love Narutos character but I'm not gonna give him any special treatment. Besides it would have been hypocritical if i was so harsh on Sakura and then Naruto turns around and does the same thing but I sugar code it. Tenshi gave them the slap in the face they needed.

🚧 I actually took the time to type out the orochimaru v tenshi fight instead of using another stick video.