Letters

Brendon was helping Ryan with his stuff. Jax told Ryan he could keep the place and moved out, but Ryan needed to redecorate so he wasn't reminded of his failed "love". Brendon was upstairs in Ryan's room when he found an old Woden box. He opened it to see a bunch of letters. He knew he shouldn't, but he decided to read them. Brendon, one week and I'm already a wreck. I miss you obviously and I just wish I was 18 already. Maybe I'll find you again in the future. We could have the sappy romantic movie story where we meet again years later and fall back in love, not like we ever fell out of it. I'm sorry I stole your jacket by the way. Brendon smiled at the letter from 3 years ago his eyes becoming glossy.
1 month. I think I'm out of that stage where I just lie on the floor hoping for you to walk through my door I'm doing okay, I'll be okay. Look I went this whole page without saying the L word but truth is I still love you and I don't think I'll ever stop loving you. It's been a year ive moved on, he's sweet, protective, and strange but I guess that was always my type, I hope you've moved on too. 3 years, wow i having written one of these in so long. I don't know why I'm writing this one I have Jax now. Maybe I'm hoping you'll see these and come for me or maybe i hope I'll never see you again I'm not sure anymore. Brendon read letter after letter until he found one that was more recent. Dear Brendon, you will never see this like the others, but I need something to keep me from going insane. Seeing you here is the hardest thing. I think I still love you and I've seen you clearly still love me, but life isn't as simple as it was back then I've moved on and I don't know if it's worth throwing that away to attempt something with you that might not even work out. You look so nice in your shirt but sad because it's just hurts. I'm sorry I just don't know what to do anymore. He put the letters away going downstairs to where Ryan was. "Hey Ry?" He asked softly. He didn't want Ryan to be mad that he read the letters even if they technically were to him. "Yeah?" Ryan responded. "I found some interesting letters upstairs." Brendon answered. Ryan immediately knew what he was talking about. His cheeks flushed red. "I-uhhh they I-I-" Ryan stuttered. "It's okay I think it's sweet and no I'm not gonna be all like now I know for sure you still love me because your feelings are yours and I can't tell you what you do or don't feel." Brendon said. Ryan sighed. "Thank you." He mumbled hugging him. Brendon hugged him back. "Anything for you Moon." Brendon replied. Ryan stiffened at the nickname before relaxing again.