New plan

"Ok so we need a new plan." Brendon said. "Like what? Ryan clearly moved on maybe you should too." Spencer replied. Brendon glared. "K I'm gonna ignore you now." Brendon said calling someone. "Who are you calling?" Spencer asked. "Backup." Brendon answered before the person must have answered.
"Hey Dallon." ...
"Yeah it has been awhile." ...
"So I need your help with Ryan." ...
"(Insert place)." ...
"K thanks."
Brendon ended the call looking at Spencer. "And we have back up."
***
"Hey Brendon." Dallon greeted pulling him into a hug. God he's so fucking tall. "So do you have a plan?" He asked looking between the two. "Well There is this party that Ryan's going to on Saturday..." Brendon trailed off. "Great your going." Dallon replied. "What? No! I ca-" Brendon was cut off by Dallon. "Look you can be all romantic there and Ryan will most likely given in sooner or later." Brendon hesitated for a second. "I don't have anything to wear." It was a weak excuse but one he could use. "Well then well just have to fix that my friend now won't we?" Dallon smirked pulling Brendon along to go find some nice cloths.
***
Brendon had to admit he looked good. "Dallon your a genius." He said. "I try."
***
Ryan sat at the party he felt drained. He was supposed to be happy, but seeing Brendon after all these years felt like a stab in the heart. He kept remembering their time together in high school. Ryan looked up to see Brendon walk in looking nice. At that moment chasing cars started playing. Ryan had to blink rapidly as his eyes started to water. He was brought back to their first kiss while singing this song.
***
Brendon spotted Ryan and walked over to him. "Hey Ryan." Ryan just glared. "What are you doing here?" He asked bitterly. "I thought I'd stop by have some fun." Brendon answered shrugging. "We'll go have your fun somewhere that's away from me." Ryan said eyes darkening. Brendon sighed walking away but not before he left a pice of paper with his number on it with him.
***
Ryan had to get some alcohol to drown out the flood of emotions. Ryan knew it was wrong because he was dating Jax now but he couldn't help the fact that he wanted to go over and kiss Brendon. He pulled out a little note pad. It had been a long time since he'd written a letter, but right now it's all he could think of to do. Dear Brendon, you will never see this like the others, but I need something to keep me from going insane. Seeing you here is the hardest thing. I think I still love you and I've seen you clearly still love me, but life isn't as simple as it was back then I've moved on and I don't know if it's worth throwing that away to attempt something with you that might not even work out. You look so nice in your shirt but sad because it's just hurts. I'm sorry I just don't know what to do anymore.