I miss you

Ryan was sitting in class at his new school bored out of his mind. He was wearing Brendon's jacket since he had never given it back. He pulled the fabric closer around him. It still smelt like him, it still held the memories of that trip. He had been writing letters to Brendon that he would never receive. It was a way of coping for him. I think I'm out of that stage where I just lie on the floor hoping for you to walk through my door I'm doing okay, I'll be okay. Look I went this whole page without saying the L word but truth is I still love you and I don't think I'll ever stop loving you. It's been a year ive moved on, he's sweet, protective, and strange but I guess that was always my type, I hope you've moved on too. 3 years, wow i having written one of these in so long. I don't know why I'm writing this one I have Jax now. Maybe I'm hoping you'll see these and come for me or maybe i hope I'll never see you again I'm not sure anymore.
***
Brendon hadn't moved on and he was sure he wouldn't ever be able to move on. How do you just forget a guy like Ryan Ross? Spencer had helped him get information on Ryan's location and such and now the plan was in motion. "Spencer are you sure this is his address?" Brendon asked. "Yes I'm sure now I'm gonna go stand in the corner out of sight if you need me." Spencer said walking away. Brendon's hand shook as he knocked on the door. Soon after ryan answered it. "Hel- Brendon?" Ryan asked shock showing on his face. "Hey Ryan." Brendon said shyly. "Who is it?" A man inside asked. "Uh no one!" Ryan called back stepping outside and shutting the door. "What are you doing here!?" He questioned. "I came to see you." Brendon answered. "Why?" Ryan asked. "Because I love you." Brendon replied. Ok that might have been a bit much, but it was true. "If you love me let me go." Ryan said back sharply. Just then Spencer's phone went of playing a song Brendon had recorded. "If you love me let me gooo." Spencer desperately tried to turn it off failing. Brendon was now blushing like an idiot. "Cause these words are knifes and often leave scars truth be told I never was yours-" the song was cut of by Spencer throwing his phone on the ground smashing it. "Spencer!? Your here too!?" Ryan exclaimed. "Heyyyy Ryan." Spencer said awkwardly. "Look Brendon we broke up three years ago and Spencer we aren't even friends anymore so goodbye." Ryan snapped going inside and slamming the door behind him. "Well that could've gone better." Spencer muttered. "Idiot." Brendon replied. "What happened to not being seen? Stealth Spencer stealth!" Brendon yelled before walking to his car. "Hey wait your my ride!" Spencer yelled. "You can walk." Brendon replied. "Brendon Urie you are an asshole!" Spencer called out as he drove away.