Prologue: Remember Me...

Year 2805

-3rd Person POV-

The Axiom landed safely at the docks, the humans took their baby steps into the outside world and breathe in the fresh air, everybody was in amazement, nobody alive has ever seen Earth before or even gone anyway outside the ship.

Trash dominated the world, and there's not any other colour except brown, yellow and black, even in the sky.

The Captain treasured the plant with his life, from what he learnt, the plant must be planted in soil and fed water...he believes that's correct anyway...

Eve instantly flew out the ship with a slightly compressed Wall-E in her arms.

If she didn't realise Wall-E had spare pieces ready at his home to fix him up, she would've given up on helping to humans to get here, possibly dooming everybody on the Axiom with an evil wheel in control for all eternity.

All she cares about is Wall-E.

M-O and the rejected robots followed behind.

Hal the cockroach finds the two and crawls on Wall-E and sees him in an unresponsive state.

What's wrong with Master? Hal wonders and looks at Eve, she quickly flew to his home, while the Captain respectfully removes his hat, "good luck, friend."

The door to the truck opens up, the junk jingles and clinks as it opens, the second it completed it's opening cycle,  Eve flies inside with Wall-E and sets him on the floor.

She scans the rotating shelves at high speed, finding a Car Jack and using it to lift up Wall-E's crushed body...frantically started gathering spare parts and installing them into Wall-E.

Replacing one of the wheels, an eye; pushing them back inside him, an arm, his solar panels, and finally his Circuit Board, she opens up the new solar panels and blasts a hole in the ceiling with her gun.

Eve watches and waits for him to charge.....she held her breath, he wasn't changing........

Until....

...Beep...

...Beep...

He was alive! Before you knew it, the apple reboot noise indicated he was fully charged, he lifted his head out his box and blinks at Eve.

Hal hopped in joy of his Master coming back alive.

"Wall-E," Eve let her breath free and was very relieved, she extends out her four fingers and holds out her hand to him.

Wall-E didn't respond.....he just gave her a blank stare. He turns away from Eve, motors out the truck.

But she grabs him and turns him back around.

It's me! She pointed both hands at herself,  Wall-E just stares, has he lost his memory?

How can she re-jog his memory?

Idea!

She grabs the Rubik's Cube and Light Bulb from the shelf, the Bulb glows in her hand, Here, look at these.

She passed them onto Wall-E, nothing...

Remember?

"......."

"Wall-E?"

He looks blankly at the junk on the shelves...

Don't give up yet Eve.

I know! She hovers over the iPod with the magnifier in place to see the screen

Playing Hey Dolly, one of Wall-E's only songs

She looks back to see if it has any effect, but he didn't pay attention the slightest, instead, he scoops all his prized possessions into his compactor and crushes them into a cube, he motors outside and starts doing his job, the only thing he knows...he even crushed Hal on the way out, Hal survived though, but was in shock that Wall-E would ignore him completely...

He was gone, everything that made him unique and as human as a robot could be...was now non-existent.

Eve felt her robotic guts being punched as Wall-E rejected her entirely...

She quietly sobs as she watched the soulless robot do his job,  No..... but she wouldn't give it just yet!

She slowly hovers over him, stopping him, lifting up his head, stares into his eyes and presses his play button....the recordings must've got crushed because all that came out was static, Wall-E was even more unresponsive then before....

"Wall-E...Wall-E! WALL-E!!" She shook him in desperation and panic, but it was no use, nothing would make him budge....

There really isn't anything Eve could do to make him remember...

".........."

Eve grasps Wall-E's hand, forcing Wall-E's fingers to interlace with hers, holding him close one last time, she leans her head against his....humming softly....

And that is all that love's about......

While she hummed, she remembered the times the two having fun in space....Wall-E flew around with a fire extinguisher and two danced in the starry skies....

It was fading into a sad memory for Eve....

And we'll recall when time runs out.............that it only took a moment.....to be loved....

She touches her forehead to his....a tiny spark between the pair.....that was her kiss goodbye

Goodbye Wall-E...

Eve turns to hover away....but she's jerked back, her fingers were caught between his.

She checked his eyes again.....

Nothing.....

She looks down at their fingers and notices something....

His fingers moved!

Her eye's widened and looked back at his face, Wall-E's eyes gradually come into focus as his fingers closes around hers.

His brows raise and he looks up at eve. 

"Eeva?" he speaks, "Wall-E!" she whispered.

He notices their hands interlocked together with each other.

And is instantly surprised, and amazed, his dream has come true, "Eeva!!" he shows their hands toegther and she makes that cute giggle.

They stare into each other's eyes....Wall-E and Eve's foreheads touch. Together now and for eternity

Meanwhile, M-O and the Rejects finally reach the truck, celebrating, Wall-E's alive!

But it wasn't long before M-O realised what was going on, "Go! Go, go go!" he chases the others off, get out of here, Umbrella!

And that my friends is just the beginning of this special romance, between two robots.

---

ay, ay, ay, its-a-me!

Idk what else to say here XD

except, all aboard the hype train !

UNTIL NEXT TIME

BAAAAAI