She looks in her GPS and it says the train station is thirty minutes from here. She doesn't say anything and just starts driving. Its farther than I expected.

"So... Did you enjoy the wedding? It was beautiful, right?" She breaks the silence, and for that I'm glad.

The conversation went on and on, never touching any topic I didn't want to talk about. It was like if she knew, somehow, that something wasn't right.

Then, I put on some music and the rest of the ride went on by. She tells me about how long it took her to find the dress she's wearing right now. She tells me she was visiting a friend in Amsterdam, and while window shopping she entered in a store and found the most perfect dress, and it was on sale. I like the way she tells stories, it makes you want to listen.

Finally we arrive, I thank her, multiple times. She tells me it's nothing and says goodbye. I get off the car with my bag and wave until she drives away. She's so nice.

The station is almost empty, I walk to the screens and it makes sense to see the station empty. The last trains left about thirty minutes ago and the next is leaving in two hours. Without thinking it twice I buy a ticket and sit on a stool, my bag right next to me.

My life has come to this lately. Taking decisions and hoping they're the right one. My happiness is the most important thing right now, I can't get distracted on that. In this moment in my life I'm putting myself first, even if it sounds selfish. I had to do it so long ago and I learned my lesson.

Its strange to be in a party dress and heels in the middle of a train station, some people pass and stare at me like if I'm an alien. I feel uncomfortable to be in this clothes, so I decide to go to the bathroom and change. I wear the exact same thing as last night. I leave my hair-do and make up on, I don't want to wash my face in a public bathroom.

An hour passes by, not a single minute I have stopped thinking of him. These few days together were amazing, even when the last day we were mad at each other. It was fun, the whole trip was fun.

Spending hours in the car talking to each other, our quick stance in that motel, the wine, meeting his mom, the wedding, what happened just hours ago.. it was magical.

I can't believe we had sex but it was much more than that. He, he was so delicate. It was soft, caring, it wasn't just sex. He looked at me the entire time, he kissed me like if I was so much more than just a simple girl he's hooking up with. I know, for sure, that I'm not just another girl in his life. He showed me, he really did.

Fuck. A part of me wants to go back to him but the other part wants to face reality and make my way to Oxford and then to Barcelona. I'm divided in two. I need to stop thinking about him.

Now.

-

Harry's POV:

Finding the mini bar in my room was hard, it was hidden in a cabinet, it doesn't look like a mini bar at all. And I hate how small these bottles are, I'm on my third tiny bottle of whiskey and I feel nothing. I hate drinking, I do, but I don't know what else to do. She fucks me up.

I'm... I'm doing things I don't usually do, for her.

I fucking brought her to the wedding. She's the first girl I have introduced to my family. They loved her. That... That made me realize a lot of things.

Last night when I took my mum to dinner I couldn't stopped talking about her and how she makes me feel. I was angry at her, yes, but I had my reasons. Now I'm completely shattered. I feel something for her, I don't know what the fuck I'm feeling but I'm definitely feeling something.