Day 1 - Part III

"Woo, that was good." Harry says lowering the volume of the radio, returning his hand to the wheel. "Can you give me some water, please?" 

"Sure." I look for his bottle and open it, handing it to him. 

We have been singing for the past half hour, just old classics everyone likes. From The Beatles to N'Sync, even a couple of songs of Michael Jackson. My mood changed noticeably, I was kind of shy at the beginning and now I feel completely comfortable. Its feels good to act like this with him, so freely and carefree. Singing definitely helps. Its nice to hear him sing different songs than the music his band plays. 

"Here, thank you." He says handing me the water back and I take it. Just when I'm about to close the tap he hits the breaks, making the water fall on my chest and my head to hit on the head rest. "Fucking prick!"

"What the fuck?!" I yell quietly, holding my head and moving my eyes up to the road. 

"He took a turn out of nowhere!" He yells pointing to the other driver and flipping him off, moving his eyes back on the road. "Asshole!" 

"Woah, that was close." I say finally closing the bottle and moving my eyes down to my shirt. The back of my head hurts from the impact, and my shirt is completely damped. "Oh, great." 

Just today I had to wear my favorite white shirt with my black bralette underneath. Really, really great. I put the bottle in the floor of the car and try to think what should I do, I'm wet from head to toes, even a part of my hair is wet.

"Ooh, someone's wet here." He says with a smirk on his face, glancing at me. "You should have told me you wanted to do a wet t-shirt contest." 

"Ha-ha, you're so funny." I say trying to dry my shirt a bit but its worthless. "And don't look at me! Eyes on the road, Styles." 

"Alright." He moves one hand up apologetically, moving his eyes front. "You should change, I don't want you to caught a cold. 

I take my jacket off and try to use it to dry my shirt but once again it does nothing. The air conditioner doesn't help either, its making my skin cover with goosebumps. Not to mention my nipples are starting to get hard by the coldness. Holy Mary. This is really fun, not embarrassing at all. 

"I'll be right back." I say putting my jacket down and unbuckling my seat belt. 

"What are you doing?" He asks me with one eyebrow up. 

"I'm going to change. Duh." I say turning around on my seat and standing up with my knees. 

"We can stop, you know." He says as I put one knee in the arm rest and my leg in the back seat. 

"That's not necessary, just keep driving." I let my body fall on the back seat, moving my other leg on this side of the car. "I got it." 

"Okay." He says looking at me in the rear view mirror. "Do your thing."

This ride is definitely not going as I planned. I turn around on my knees and grab my bag from the trunk, sitting it down on the seat and opening it. I take a few shirts off and decide to wear a black simple T-Shirt, just in case another accident happens and my bra decides to make an appearance. I throw everything inside and move it aside, holding my shirt a bit up to take it off until I notice Harry still looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"What are you doing? Look away!" I say hysterically, moving my shirt down. "Eyes on the road!"

"Sorry, yeah. Go ahead." He chuckles slightly shaking his head, his eyes now focused on front. 

"I can't believe you. If I catch you staring again, I swear to God..." I take my shirt off rapidly with my back to him, grabbing the next shirt and unfolding it quickly.