I Hate You

Characters

•Y/n-You
• Age: 21
• Not interested in anyone
•Hates Park Jimin

•Park Jimin
• Age: 22
• Playboy
•Dislikes Y/n

• BamBam
•Age: 20
• Single
• Hates Park Jimin; Y/n's best friend

-Your POV-

"Sweetie I'm going over to the Park house. Are you coming?" My mom yelled from down stairs. "Sure give me 5 minuets!" I yelled back. I really didn't want to go, but I had to. I didn't want to ruin their friendship. My mom doesn't even know that I hate Jimin with my whole heart! It sucks, not being able to tell the truth to her. I put on a over sized grey hoodie, shorts, Addias superstars, and threw my hair in a messy bun. I didn't care about my appearance much. I then grabbed my phone and went down stairs.

"Come on, I have to talk about things with Mrs.Park!" My mom said grabbing my hand and roughly pulling me out of the house. We walked across the street while I was texting BamBam. He always knew that I hated Jimin.

{Text}

Bambi😇: I can't believe that you have to see that dumb boy!
Me: Ikr! It's so dumb. I wish that I could tell my mom that I hate him, but she'll hate me
Bambi😇:  Well, ya know that I'l be here. 
Me: Yea, but I cant text you a lot because my mom wants me to 'socialize' whatever that means.
  Bambi😇: Well, sorry to hear that best fran
Me: Same gotta go now! Ttyl
Bambi😇: Byeeee!

{End of Text}

"Y/n, get your nose off of that darn phone!" My mom said as she ringed the doorbell. She fixed her clothes and painted  on a smile. I have no idea why she acts like it's their first time meeting every time that they each other. It was really annoying to be 100% honest. Mrs.Park then opened the door. "Come on in" She said while smiling. I went in, took off my shoes(Asian house rules), and sat on the couch to play on my phone. "Do you mind going to Jimin's room, I wanna talk alone with (Jimin's mom's name)." My mom said, the name  "Jimin' alone made my skin crawl. 

"Okay" I said faking a smile. I didn't want to go near that boy, he probably had a girl over or something. Not trying to...well trying to be mean, the dude has a new girl every hour! How is that even humanly possible? I knocked on the door, and expected no answer. I was hoping, but then "Come in." He said. I opened the door and said "Hey..." awkwardly. "Oh it's just you." He said turning back around in his chair.  I plopped myself down onto his bed. "You know, Y/n we don't really have a valid reason for hating each other." He said turning in his chair to face me. 

I guess what he was saying as true, but I didn't know where it was coming from. I mean he hated me first, if anything I should be the one saying that line. I didn't want to seem weak though. "Look at who's talking. I hate you because you hated me first" I said while bringing my phone up to my face. He didn't reply to my smart comment. "Why do you hate me anyways?" I said not looking away from my phone. I could feel his sharp stare on me. "I'll tell you, but not today" He said while laying next to me. "Aish! What are you doing?" I sad getting up off of the bed. "What do you mean this is my bed?" He said smirking. 

"Whatever" I said grabbing the doorknob to leave. "No don't go!" He said getting up. "Why?" I said opening the door. " Just don't..." He said while grabbing my wrist. For some reason I didn't want him to let go, but I also wanted him to let go of me at the same time. "please l-let go..." I said softly. He let go. "Y/n  hate you bec---" He got cut off by my mom down stairs. "I'm leaving now!"

A/N: What do you think of the story? You like? 3 dolla. Just kidding. JHope you enjoyed!