Chapter 9- French Guns

Idk. (Why does he have so many scars? D=)

Switzerland took a deep breath, closing his eyes tight. Canada was off to the side, giving him a look,  a pitying glint in his eyes.

They knew what they were doing. They knew how dangerous this was; defying orders.

They waited a minute or two before their target finally showed up.

France stood awkwardly in the doorway, having not seen them yet, before the doors closed behind him, causing him to jump. Canada noted that the man looked awful.

Switzerland took a deep breath and stepped forward, looking sad.

France gasped, looking at the Swiss man.

"You... Your with them, aren't you Suisse?" He asked in a small, tired voice.

Switzerland nodded, not meeting the Frenchman's eyes.

"....Why?" France asked, his voice dropping to a whisper.

"I... I can't tell you. We can't." Switzerland mumbled.

Canada stepped away from the door, causing France to look at him. There was pain in his once so bright blue eyes.

"You're here to kill me." He stated.

Switzerland flinched slightly, while Canada hissed under his breath. He sounded so... Depressed.

"Well, yes. But... We want to give you a choice." Canada spoke up. He didn't even bother using the timid voice he usually used when speaking to someone not involved in their organization. He also didn't bother looking at France. 

"And what would that be?" France asked.

"You can come with us! W-We can harbor you!" Switzerland spoke up excitedly.

France took a step back, his sad look becoming a half-hearted glare. "I... I would never..."

Switzerland threw his hands up in the air as tears dripped down his face. Throwing his hands back down, he glared at the floor. "This is your chance! Don't make us kill you!" He yelled.

"I'm not making you do anything!"

Canada turned to look, tears in his eyes that he tried desperately to hide.

"He had a choice. It's... Time to go."

Switzerland threw him a desperate look over his shoulder, being running to France and clinging to his shirt like a child.

"Please! I don't want to hurt you! Just..." He went quiet while France stood there, shocked. 

This... This wasn't real. None of it made sense. Switzerland didn't cry or beg. Canada wasn't cold. Liechtenstein was innocent and Poland was a ditz. Italy... 

This wasn't real...

There's no way.

France slowly pushed the sobbing Swiss off of him. This was so... Out of Character. It was odd, scary even.

"I'm... sorry." France mumbled, before turning to walk out.

He didn't want to leave. The two behind  him were like his family. The history, the memories... Did all of it mean nothing?

"Bastard."

France's breath caught in his throat as he turned, only to meet a pistol pointed towards him by a still sobbing Swiss, hands shaking and everything. Even Canada looked shocked.

"I gave you a chance! I gave you a choice and you...! You're throw it away like this?!" Switzerland shouted, his face red and wet from crying.

"Ack! Switzerland, calm down! Let's think rationally about this!" Canada shouted, rushing forward to grab his wrist.

France gasped. Around Switzerland's wrist was a mess of black strings, weaving together and climbing up his arm quickly. His eyes were blazing with a fire France had never seen in him.

"I thought about it already. Now I'm just following orders." Switzerland growled.

France's breath quickened as he turned to run, though he stopped dead in his tracks.

Bang.

France closed his eyes tight, expecting to feel pain.

Nothing happened.

With a dark feeling of horror, he turned.

Canada was on the ground, clutching his arm as he cried out. Blood began to pool around him, staining his clothes and his skin. Tears dripped out his cheeks in waterfalls as he gave Switzerland a betrayed look.

Switzerland was panting, blood splattered on his face, mixing with his tears. His hands were shaking as he turned the gun back to France.

Bang .

The bullet him in in the gut, causing him to cry out as he hit the ground.

"Ha... Ha... Haha..." Switzerland let out a small, scared, deranged laugh, before his shaking hands brought the gun to his own head.

There was a click.

Bang.

France watched, horrified as the Swiss crumbled, his blood mixing with Canada's as both he and the Canadian cried out.

Then, darkness crept into France's vision, and he sobbed.

And he was out of the game.

Canada watched, his horror not fading as England and America burst through the doors.

Then, he passed out.

-----

Oh my god that got so dark, whoops.

-----

Liechtenstein sighed, tapping her foot, annoyed.

Canada and her brother were supposed to be back around thirty minutes ago.

Most nations in Auxiltato were here. Belarus, Egypt, Poland, the Mexicos, the Italies, and their newest member- Luxembourg.

The poor guy. He had bags under his eyes and shook every time someone even looked at him.

But that really didn't matter to the temperamental girl. She just wanted her brother and friend to get back already.

Of course, she realized why they weren't coming back not two minutes later.

Finland went first, crying out in pain and collapsing onto his knees, holding his head.

Then, Egypt suddenly screamed, falling to the floor while Poland and Italy rushed to his side. The red string wrapped around his finger and hand was fraying, like it was dying off.

Italy gasped, grabbing Poland's hand and taking off out the door, shouting orders.

Liechtenstein ran close behind, leaping into the car with him.

"What's going on?!" She demanded.

"I don't think you want to know." Italy growled, glaring at the street as they began to go as fast as the car would let them, Which is pretty fast, as the car had been modified by Poland.

"But I do!" She growled, glaring at him through the mirror.

"...Your brother is died Liechtenstein."

------

"Don't put your life in someone elses hands, they're bound to steal it away."

Have a great day/night! =D

Au revoir.

(I'm crying. My two favorite characters......)