Chapter 3 - The Emergency Meeting

Who can guess the relationships? It's all crack shipping!

Also, it is cannon that Australia and New Zealand are England's younger siblings. So.

Hungary knew something was wrong the second she walked onto Austria's porch.

She knocked, and there was no answer. But there was no music, so he had to have heard her.

She opened the door, surprised when it opened. Austria didn't usually leave the door unlocked. But now she knew he was definitely here.

Slowly, she walked in. "Hello? Anyone here?"

Only silence greeted her. Finally, she began heading down a hall, freezing when she realized there was blood on the walls. Splattered.

She instantly ran in, and gasped, tears building in her eyes.

Spain was on the ground, his chest and neck covered in dry blood. Austria, on the other hand, wasn't as lucky.

-I have no idea why I loved writing this. Someone is going to hurl XD-
-Oh, trigger warning, by the way-

Austria's chest and stomach were cut all the way through, showing his organs, and insides, still bleeding. But something was missing.

His heart.

He also had what appeared to have a bullet wound through his forehead, which explained the Splattered blood.

It didn't take Hungary long to realize his heart was laying a bit away, a chunk missing, as if someone had taken a bite out of it.

-You're good.-

Hungary collapsed to her knees, clutching her chest as tears overwhelmed her and she threw up.

But only one question was on her mind as she pulled out her phone.

Why?

----

Once Canada and Wales had returned with the tea, they immediately began to talk about who could have wanted Germany gone, and who was ruled out.

"Maybe Poland, but he doesn't seem like the kind to seek revenge like that." England just about wrapped up.

Most countries want to avoid war, just finally getting back on their feet or being perfectly fine.

But, oh how wrong they were.

America sighed and pressed his face into his hands, muttering profanities.

Canada stuffed his face into his bear, covering his smirk. The plan was working accordingly.

Then, the phone rang. France's, to be exact.

Said nation scrambled to pick up and cleared his throat.

"Ah, H- Mademoiselle? Are you crying?"

They watched France frown in confusion, before his face morphed into one of horror and tears built in his eyes.

"Call as many people as you can. I'll help arrange a emergency meeting." He whispered.

They watched him hang up, and slowly turn to England and America.

"Call every nation. I'm calling an emergency meeting." He said.

Wales hesitantly went over and lightly touched the other's shoulder.

"I-Is everything alright?" He asked quietly.

"Non. It is not. I must make another call. Excuse me." France said, pushing the hand off and leaving the room, dialing Prussia's number.