Chapter 8

A/N:Hi!..Im back...sorry for the late updates that always takes forever for me to do...I'm currently lacking the motivation and inspiration to write rn...Im soooo sorry to keep you all waiting for so long for a measly chap that's not so good😭😌😌

~Chap Start~

°With (Y/N)°

Walking aimlessly through the market (Y/N) could not help but notice the atmosphere of the permeating the air surrounding her.

'The people is so happy,of course there's a small bit of tension in the air but all in all they try their best not to show it.It's almost exactly like when I was back home...huh,seems like I'm starting to like this place.'Thought (Y/N) whilst smiling slightly.

"Ah!(Y/N)-Chan!"Came an exclamation somewhere behind (Y/N).

Turning around she can see a brown haired girl carrying packages of groceries in one of her hand walking towards her.

"Hmm...Rin."Greet (Y/N) softly stopping in order for the girl to catch up.

"(Y/N)-Chan,are you doing some shopping too?"Ask the now identified Rin.

Cocking her head slightly to the left,(Y/N) try her best to remember why she is at the market in the first place.

'Are you going to the market?Can you buy some food for me?I need some brushes and paint too...Also some candies.'Came a voice in her head.

'Ahh,Little brother want me to buy some things to him.'Nodded (Y/N) slightly at the reminder.

"Yes,I need to buy a few things for my little brother."Replied (Y/N) smiling slightly.

"In that case...can we do the shopping together?"Ask Rin hesitantly.

"I guess."Replied (Y/N) awkwardly.

That decided,both of them proceed to walk around to find the items they needed (Y/N) also decided to buy groceries for her household since she is already at the market,that way she do not have to come go to the market again anytime soon and thus would not waste her time.

"(Y/N)-Chan..."Start Rin hesitantly.

"Hmm?"Acknowledged (Y/N).

"Well...I'm curious about you...C-could you tell me more about yourself?...That is if it's alright with you."Asked the brown haired girl slightly stumbling at her words.

"What do you want to know?"Asked (Y/N),brows slightly furrowing in confusion at what could have made her teammate to bring up the question.

"W-well,its been sometimes since  we've become teammates and the only thing I know about you is what you told the team during your introduction...I want to know more about you.So,umm.."State Rin before ending her words awkwardly.

"Well,you know that I lived with my little brother Ren...Uh,We're orphan since almost all of our people was slaughtered in a attack towards our village...My brother and I are the only the survivors that I know of the fate of others are unknown to me and the Hokage..."State (Y/N) softly thinking of her family and friends that had been murdered during the horrible night.

~Small Flashback~

Boom!

Crash!

"Run!"

"Mother!"

"Father!"

"What's happening?!"A young voice,etched with terror fearing of the unknown.

Booming thunder

Shrill cry of terror

Metal clashing

Blood so much blood

Tears spilt

Bones Breaking

Flesh tearing

"Take him,take him and go to Konoha!"An order.

A demand

A sacrifice

Death

"Sensei!"

A plea

"Go!"Shouted sensei

Breathless

Tap...tap...tap...

Running

Clinging

"No,no,no...oh god no!"Voice tinged with desperation.

Still running...Scared...Weak

Crying...Little brother...crying

keep Safe...at all Cost.

Help,rescue,Safe...Konoha...

~End~

"O-oh...Im sorry if I brought up bad memory."State Rin fretfully,her face showing her concern towards her mysterious teammate sudden silence.

"I-It's quite alright,you ask to know about myself...I'm the one at fault for bringing the memory back up."Sooth (Y/N) blinking back the tears that had been gathered by the memory.

"Well,lets talk about something else then if you don't mind."Said Rin still concerned about her friend.

"Uh,well...You know I that lived with my little brother,since he is the only family I have left after the massacre."Start (Y/N).

"Oh,what is he like?"Urged Rin.

"Oh,he is wonderful-"Start (Y/N) before going off rambling a lots of things about Ren,being extremely happy about it.

•With Rin•

'O-oh,she is so different when she talks about her little brother...Theres so much emotion it's like she is another person entirely.'Thought Rin,somewhat awestruck at the instant change that (Y/N) gone through at the mention of her brother.

'She looks prettier this way too.'Observed Rin with somewhat wide eyed look when (Y/N) giggle at one of Ren's mentioned antic.

~later~

"Uh,sorry about that I always got excited when it's about my brother."State (Y/N) sheepishly with a hint of red on her cheeks.

"It's alright!..You were very different when you talk about him,smiles look goods on you!"Said Rin earnestly whilst blushing slightly.

"O-Oh,ermm..I'll remember that."Answered (Y/N) whilst tilting her her head slightly to the right.

"Well,uh...I should get going then I already have everything that I need...What about you?"Asked (Y/N)

"Well,I need to find a couple more things before going home."Replied Rin.

"Alright then.Bye..."Said (Y/N) before walking away towards her home.

'(Y/N)-chan was so pretty when she smiles...Her laugh was beautiful too,soothing like a wind chime."Thought Rin whilst watching the figure of her friend walking further away.

'Maybe I should try and get her to smile more.'Thought Rin again blushing slightly.

'Y-Yes,I should do that her smiles and laughs are way too beautiful to hide it from the world."Think Rin again blushing darker.

Satisfied with her inner thoughts,Rin then proceed to go and find the items needed from her grocery list still blushing lightly and with skips in her steps.

~End Chap~

A/N:Oh god that was crappy I'm so sorry for writing this shit,but idk what to do with Rin...my brain is melting trying to write this😵😵...Dont expect an update in the near future cuz I got no idea rn.Also,did I do good with the flashback..I've never done it before😅.