Chapter 5

A/N:Im terribly sorry for the horribly late update,I was hitting a writers block and not to mention I was totally wasting my time with reading avengers fic rather than finding some idea for my own fic...but..mehh whatever...now,enjoy.

°Chap Start°

~With (Y/n)~

Reaching the ramen stand,both (Y/n) and Obito proceeded to give their order to the ramen stand owner.

"One bowl of beef ramen and a take out of shrimp for me Teuchi-san."Said (y/n) to the ramen bar owner.

"Eh?We're not going to eat at your house (y/n)-chan?"Asked Obito, receiving a shake of head from the (h/c)-nette beauty beside him.

"But,why~"He asked again in a slightly whiny tone.

The only answer he got was a shrug and the sound of the stools in the ramen stand being pulled,indicating that there is or are other costumers beside them.

Looking around he could see that it was his other teammates.Turning around towards the ramen maker he then proceeded to tell his order before letting his head drop onto the counter.Totally ignoring his teammates.

Only one sentence in mind.

'But I want to eat with (y/n)-chan,preferably ALONE.'Whined Obito in his head.

~10Min Later~

Waiting their order to finish,the was a slight awkward silence surrounding them,making them shift in their seats though the awkwardness didn't manage to do anything toward (y/n) since she is fond of silence.

"So,...do both of you eat together whenever you had any free time?"Asked the one only Namikaze Minato towards his loud-mouth and mysterious students,trying to start a conversation.

"No,I only agree to eat with Obito-san since he whines a lot."Replied (y/n) nonchalantly.

"I also came here to buy a take out for my little brother."Says (y/n) again.

"Ah,I see then."Said Minato awkwardly before stopping himself since their ramen had been served by the owner of the ramen stand.

"Ne,(y/n)-chan.You mention that you had a little brother,do you mind telling me about him?"Asked the original female of the group,Rin.

"Ah,so you remember that.I'm quite surprised,not many would remember even half of my introduction."Replied (y/n).

"But sure I can tell you a little about him."Says (y/n) again.

"His name is Ren,he is at the age of 7.He can be quite a brat and a smartass when he want something,he has a cheery attitude and always manage to make me smile.Well thats all I can tell you,after all he is not quite fond of me telling anyone about him."Says (y/n).

"Though no matter what I would always love him."Says (y/n) again this time with more bubbly attitude while smiling serenely at the thought of her most beloved little brother.

~3rd Person~

The other teammates of the team feel awed since that is the first time they ever see (y/n) with such cheery aura and bubbly attitude.Not to mention the serene smile on her face had made something flipped in their stomach.

'She must have love her little brother dearly,since at the mention of his brother made her change 180°degree in her attitude.'Thought a male with vibrant blonde hair.

'(Y/n)-chan must have love her brother very much'Thought one Nohara Rin.

'Hmm,how curious.'Thought a silverette of the team.