34

YN's POV___

When I woke up I went downstairs and seen the guys talking.  When they sawe they stopped talking.

Me: what?

K: are you ok?

Me: yea... Why?

Crush: your face.  You look sick.

Me: oh...  No I'm OK.

I haven't watched TV in a while. Or the news. I wanna know what's going on. When I turn on the TV the news was already on.

News lady: this just in. We have been informed that a body was just found near the ( what ever name you want) park. We were also told that it was the body of Christian You.

They then showed a picture of him.

Me: hold up we were just at that park and that's the guy who attacked me at your friends house.

News guy: we were also told that ,thanks to an anonymous person,  there is a possible suspect. He goes by the name of...  Dean.

They then show a picture of Dean.....  My Dean.

Me: w-wha...

I couldn't even finish what I was going to say with out crying.

Dean: What. I did not kill him.

It couldn't have been him.  He's been here all this time taking care of me.

K: what the hell.  Who the fuck lying. We all know that you didn't kill Christian. We've been with you all this time.  As a matter fact you have been here making sure YN has been OK ever since the incident between her and Christian.

Dean: exactly. Guys...  We don't have a choice. We have to move to Korea. YN.  Go pack some stuff. We are leaving today.

Me: Wha-

Dean: look we CM talk about this when we leave.  I promised you that I would never leave you and I'm not leaving our child. Im going to keep that promise. Now please just go pack your stuff. So we can go.

I've never seen him this angry. And he's never talked to me like that before