10*

Me: talk to me .... about what.

Ken: well..... your cooking skills are amazing . And well............ we wanted to know if you would like to open up your own resturaunt.

Me: well guys I would love to ... but .... I just don't want to spend my day walking around a busy retaurant and cooking and being in my feet . I like to do other things then cook .

N: we understand you.

Ravi: is there any job you would like to have ?

Me: no I like it where I am.

Leo: are they paying you well?

Me: We'll ....-

Kai: hey y/n.  Here's your paycheck . You have worked so hard . Thank you .

Kai then winks at me then leaves .
I then open the envelope of front of everyone and might I say that envelope had some weight to it .

$15 thousand dollars . Awesomeeeeeee. I have to thank  kai .

Ravi: well that answers out question .

I then smile and ask for their orders .

After work-

Me: Kai thank you soooooooo much .

I then give him a long and tight hug .

Kai: you shouldn't be thanking me . You worked for it.

He then hugs me back .

I then smile and let go if the hug .

Me: well it's time for me to go home.

Kai then kisses my right check and tells me goodnight . I then say goodnight back then leave.

At home -

I then enter my home and go up to my room forgetting dean was still here.

After I take out some pjs I get in the shower .

After I get out the shower I getbdressed and walk over to my bed

After I get out the shower I getbdressed and walk over to my bed . I then receive a text that says turn around . Huh?

I then turn around to see dean . Omg I was scared for a moment.

Me: hey ... I forgot you were here .

Dean: I could tell.

Me: sorry .

Dean: anyways I'm gonna go .

Me: why . Can't you stay with me . - poutty face-

Dean: fine . But I have to run one aren't before it's 9 .

Me: ok . We'll you can take my keys to the car and the house . Just don't get I to any accidents or loose my keys or lock them.in the car or there will be problems mister .

Dean: haha ok ok . Ttyl

Me: by   when he leaves turn on my tv and get in bed . Gosh dean is so damn sexy . I know that's he's some type of Koop idol and Koop is be coming a big trend . I wonder so people make fanfictions on him. Let's see . I the open my lap top and go to wattpad. After I search up his name I see a cajole of different dean fanfics and a could ambw dean fanfics. Wow . I then click on one that has an Interesting cover and began to read ..... wow it's it's oil smutty too .

Dean POV 45 minutes later-

This necklace is beautiful . I hope she will like it. I then open the door and go I side locking the door back and make my way upstairs to y/n's room. When I walk in her room I see her sleep . I then walk over to her and put the necklace on her and as I was putting it on her she moaned a little .
Mhmm . As I was about to stand back up I noticed her laptop in and she was reading something . I then look to the title and notice it was a fanfic........ wow. And it was a smut..... mmm.

Y/n: hey ...

She then looks at the laptop and closed it .

Her: how did that get there .

She then laughs nervously and turns her head.

I then grab her chin and make her face me .

Me: do you like me ?

Her:yes i do like you .... alot .

I then kiss her amd she kisses back .

Me:I like you .... matter fact no I love you . You are so beautiful and just perfect.

She then smiles and kisses me again .

YN POV

He then pushed me down to the bed holding my hands on either side of me .

Dean: do you want that to happen ?

I blush a bit and look away.

Dean: look at me .

I then look at him and starts to kiss down my neck . I then let out a little moan.

Dean: I'm gonna take that as a yes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~