9*

Dean's P.O.V

I then tickled y/n in her side's and she immediately let go of crush who gaspsed for air . It took everything in me to hold back my laughter.

Y/n's POV

I soon felt some on tickle my sides . I then realized it was dean how did hen know I was ticklish . I then looked at crush who looked purple and blue in the face and got off of him .

Crush: what .... the ....... hell... I was just messing around .

Jay: damn.... well now you know not to touch that subject.

Me: I'm sorry crush - then makes a puppy face and opens my arms for a hug-

Crush : - in korean- awwww that is soooo cute... aigooo-

Crush then gives me a hug and forgives me .

Jay: hey guys vixx is suppose to be coming to L.A. today they wanted to check out Kai's restaurant.

Me: who is vixx.

Dean: a famous Kpop group that consists of six members . The members are Ken, Ravi, N, Hongbin , leo, and hyuk.

 The members are Ken, Ravi, N, Hongbin , leo, and hyuk

He then shows me a pic of them (^^)

Me: oh okay. I should probably dress nice then .

I then decided to text kai to ask him what time to be to work and he said 5.

- at the resaurant-

- at the resaurant-

Me: hey kai . The guys told me we are suppose to be having more special guest .... some group called vixx.

Kai: yes the are actually already here and one of the members asked to have you as their waitress

Kai: yes the are actually already here and one of the members asked to have you as their waitress . At first I was going to have another waiter serve them but they asked for you and insisted in waiting.

Me: wow... oh okay well I will go introduce my self.

Kai then nodes at me and I make my way to the new VIP area . When I pass the velvet rope I put on my best smile ever and greet the group of men .

Me: Hi. My name is Y/F/N. I heard you guys requested for me to be your waitress . Sorry I wasn't here any earlier .

I remember who is who and all of their names so this shouldn't be hard or confusing.

Ravi: ahh... yes . You are even more stunning in real life .

Me: haha . Thank you so much .

Leo: we also wanted to talk to you as well.