Description

I wanted to do one of these for the longest time, but I wasn't sure which character I should use. Then I read Vantal1226 story Wild Card(Great story so far btw), and I figured that if the Joker can be in a rwby fanfic then why not Bane?

BTW this is my first time writing one of these, so if you're reading this then give feedback on this story, let me know what you think about it and if there is anything you'd like me to change or add. There's always room for improvement.

Ok, like the title says, you're essentially Bane, so you will be featuring most of Bane's abilities as well as his gear and training.

Now, just to clarify, I'm basing the origin story off the comics, not the movie The Dark Knight Rises (great movie btw) so if you're unfamiliar with the back story that's why.

Also disclaimer, I don't own any of these characters.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth.
And Bane belongs to DC comics.

Anyway let's get started.

This is your outfit, when not in combat you wear a coat over your armour and take off the mask

This is your outfit, when not in combat you wear a coat over your armour and take off the mask. Now there will be other outfits and I'll try to put pictures so you can see which ones I'm talking about.

Despite you knowing how to use most  weapons, you prefer to use your fists.  You're skilled in several martial arts as well as a few that you created yourself.

While you do have the venom steriod you're plenty strong without it, being able to break down walls, and throw motorbikes like they are paperweights.

However when you do use it your physical abilities increase drastically, being able to run over 50 kilometers an hour and can lift up to 30 tons of weight.

Also the venom speeds up your body's natural healing process, repairing broken bones and wounds that would normally take weeks to heal in less than an hour.