The Final Chapter : MIRACLE

Jin's p.o.v.

I heard someone banging on the door.

I got off my bed and landed my feet on my sleepers.

"Opp-"

"Omg is it Yeri ???" Is she okay ? Yaah be Positive ~ I scolded myself.

I rushed towards the door. My heart is beating in the fastest speed it can.

I opened the door.
.
.
.
My eyes started getting watery.
.
.
I saw my Princess on the floor. I kneeled down on the floor and kept her head on my lap slowly. Making sure that she doesn't get hurt.What is happening ?  My heart ached with the thought of the future.

Slowly the tears went down my cheeks. I have to control myself. I said to myself.

"Namjoon and taehyung~ah come here now."I called them and tried to control myself because it's not the time to cry and waste time.

"Hyung is every- YERI !!!" Taehyung fell on his knees. "Wake up Yeri look at your oppa" tae started to cry.

Namjoon stood where he was, he was blank.

"I'll call for the ambulance"after a few seconds he finally came into his senses.
.
.
.

The ambulance came.
.
.
.
We called for Hoseok and others.
.
.
We are in the Hospital.
.
.

"Doc please don't take her away from us" tae cried even more.

Dr Choi kept a hand on Tae's shoulder " I'll try my best....Dr. Park shall we ?" He proceeded towards the Operation theatre.

"Yes we shall proceed...prepare yourself ..guys and Take care of Hoseok" stating that Dr. Park proceeded towards the O.T.

Yeri was taken inside the O.T.

What did she mean by Prepare yourself !?
.
.

"Jagi!!!????" I turned around and found Hoseok crying. He fell onto his knees.

"I'm sorry I was not there." He mumbled to himself. "I am not a perfect husband. I am~"

Before he could critisize himself even more I hugged him "it's okay...we were there....shhh....everythings gonna be alright..."

"Hoseok?" Dr. Park came out of the O. T.

"De" He looked concerned for his wife.

"Listen...Yeri is a very brave girl...she is really fighting for her and also the babies inside her...i know it is going to be predate but we need to take out your babies now....inorder to save the lives within her ..." She patted his should and went back in.

Hoseok went blank. He didn't move. Tae made him sit on the chair. Hobi sat. But didn't show any expression.

Tae also didn't ask anything, he just sighed and sat next to him. I also sat next to Hobi and Joonie was standing in the corner of the corridor.

Being a HYUNG I cannot fall onto my knees and cry. I HAVE to control my tears because I know if I DON'T the others will break more and specially Hobi. I am afraid but still I tried to console the youngers by telling them that EVERYTHING WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL. But I am not sure.

Silence prevailed between us.

*1hr later*

The others are here for moral support too. I think friends are our strength no matter what.

During this one hour they tried to bring positive outcomes and cheered us up. But still Hobi didn't react to them. He was in his own world. I think that's what love feels like. When your lover is in danger.