Chapter 13 : Jimin's Idea

YERI'S P.O.V.
*Next morning; Monday*

I woke up on Hoseok's chest...oh i remember what happened last night...well I'm on his shirt...his smell...I could feel it...

"Morning baby, wake up we have classes today...its Monday ...c'mon wake up" I said leaning closer to his face, trying to observe each and every detail on his face, Oh My God ! He is so beautiful.

"Morning baby...did you have a good sleep last night ? I bet you did." He said as smirked at me.

I threw a pillow at him and blushed "now wake up"

"Yah~" He said and I ran directly into the Bathroom.

I smiled closing the door and leaning against it. I can't believe I did that last night.

I got ready for school and went to kitchen to cook for Us.

"What should I make for breakfast...maybe noodles...omelets will do.." I said and started to prepare the breakfast.

"Baby you're ready...let me help you to arrange the table"

We had our breakfast and cleaned everything before we left for school.

*In the Car*

We got onto our car for school.
"Baby what time are your classes starting ?" Hobi asked as he started to drive the car.

"Umm ...from 9 onwards, why ?"

"Well great then, we could hang out for a while like it's only 8 ...maybe we can just stop you from getting bullied...the boys can really find a way" Hoseok replied.

"But what about you guys...don't you have classes ?"

"Today it's Monday and our classes starts from 9:30 ...that's okay with us, "

"Yeah then we sure can ...but me getting bullied.. is a regular routine..so you can't stop that..."I said looking down at my hands.

"Well that's wrong for you to think in that way...lets hang out with the others now...and I told you before that they sure will have some great ideas" Hoseok said while his eyes were fixed on the road.

"Okay then I'll call one of my oppa"

"Tae Oppa ?"

"Ye ! Princess ! Are you okay? Is everything all right ?"

"Calm down calm down my brother...everything is all right I just ..."

"Thank God"

"Aren't you reacting too much.."

"Ahh I got you after so many years.."

"Can't we speak about that later...oppa just come to the Café Coffee Treat and yes bring the others also...we are also coming"

"K we're coming ...did something happen?"

"Ahhh oppa just to Hangout...my classes will start from 9 and Hoseok said that your classes starts from 9:30 on Mondays so ummm..we thought maybe we can just hangout ...it's only 8 ..."

" okayyyyyy we're coming just give us 15 mins Princess....byeeee"

"Oh oppa you're so weird....anyways bye"

*At the Cafe*

"Omg everyone is just staring at us ...why...maybe it's because they saw the 'nerd' out with the hottest guy on the planet." I said after observing the surrounding.