Introduction

I'M BAAAACK!!! 

Welcome to my new book "XoXo"!!!! I really hope you like this book and enjoy reading it. As I said in the description don't judge the book by the small intro that I wrote in the description, because I'm not good at writing descriptions.

ANYWAYS! Because of my unconditional love for Gossip Girl lol, I decided to write a book with the same idea. IT'S NOT THE SAME EXACT THING AS THE SERIES!! It's just similar to the idea of the series, which there's a gossiper or like a stalker, that's it. Nothing more is similar! 

Sooooo, I'm gonna put SOME of the characters with their celebrity portrayer, but if you guys wants to imagine the characters as other celebrities or even imagine them as new human beings, you're free to do so! 

The rest of the characters that I won't assign for them a celebrity are also main characters in the book, but I just didn't put for them a celebrity because I can't think of one right now for EACH character. If you wanna take a look on the ones that I assigned for them a celebrity scroll down/or you'll find it up, and press on 'cast'.  ;) 

Sooooo, Hope you enjoy this book to the max and the first chapter will be up by tomorrow, HOPEFULLY. If not, then after tomorrow. ;)

xoxo, Gossip girl (hahahaha just kidding)

byeeeeeeee <3