Chapter 34 ☁️

•MALIAS POV•
Not a day went by where I didn't think about Shawn. Not one. We haven't seen each other for four years and we only lost contact when I had to get rid of my phone last year as it was too much of a distraction.
During that year I was offered a part in this new horror film called Help. It was a break for me as I was now living my dream. As for Shawn.... I have no idea I haven't spoken to him at all for I know he's an international pop star. And still to this day I wear the necklace that Shawn brought me I've never taken it off and I don't plan too.
I decided that today was the day that I was going to find Shawn again. I went to the Apple store and bought a phone. After a while of setting it up I got social media and immediately searched up Shawn's name.
I fount his name immediately and he had 25M followers and I kept looking at him and I noticed that he had an album out called Handwritten and another one called illuminate. He was currently on his illuminate world tour. Wow he made it. We both made it. I couldn't just sit here I had to try and contact him. I went on to twitter and tweeted him.
@ Shawn Mendes Hey! Remember me! It's Malia ❤️ .
I couldn't believe that I couldn't finally get back in contact with him.
After a long day of interviews I decided to go asleep.
I woke up and checked my phone to see if he had replied.
Whoah I already had 500k on Instagram and 30k on twitter damn and Shawn had replied. @ Maliacostelleee MALIA! Can't believe you just tweeted me! Man I missed you so muchhhh ❤️
He also DM'ed me on Instagram.
SHAWN: Maliaaaaa I missed u! How r u?
MALIA: Shawnnnn I missed u 2! I'm doing amazing just made a film.
SHAWN: seriously? We need to meet.
Shawn then texted me his number and his address.
MALIA: I'm coming round xx idc if you're in or not.
I put my phone down as I drove to his.
I knocked on his door and he answered. Wow he's grown up so much, he looks so hot. "SHAWN!" I said as I hugged him.
After me and Shawn catched up he noticed that I was still wearing the necklace.
"You're still wearing it?" He asked. "Yep never taken it off, only for filming of course and... I never broke our promise" I said. Shawn looked up at me.
"You did?" He said.