Chapter 20 ☁️

"I love you too" i said to him. Shawn looked at me and smiled. "I want to tell people that we are dating" I said. "Seriously?!" Shawn said looking really happy. "Yep, my friends already hate me" I said. "They don't hate you" Shawn said. I shrugged, I didn't really care at this point. Why should I care what people think of me if I don't like them?
Monday sadly arrived and I decided to meet Shawn and walk into school together.
We met and we walked into school with his arm round my shoulder. We walked in and people were looking at us. "This is so weird" o whispered to Shawn. Then we walked passed Sophie, Margo and Jemma. All of their mouths dropped as they stared. The bell rang and Shawn gave me a quick kiss on the lips and we both went to our lesson. I sat down and I felt the heat of people looking at me. Sophie is in this class with me and she stared at me the whole time, even though she was next to me. "So I suppose you're dating Shawn now?" She asked with a bitchy tone. "Yeah I am" I replied. "Wow it's sad that you're trying to get us back by dating Shawn" Sophie said. "Actually I've been dating Shawn for a bit now" I replied. "It won't last" Sophie said. "Like our friendship" I snapped back. "You're such a bitch, Shawn doesn't deserve you" Sophie said. I looked at her in the eye, I couldn't believe her, I thought she was so nice but obviously these are her true colours and I'm glad I don't have to call her a friend anymore. All of them don't understand what my life has been like the only good thing is Shawn. The bell rang and I quickly packed my stuff up and left, I hate Sophie and I don't like Margo either.
Me and Shawn decided to hang out today after school as he said he had something to tell me.
As me and Shawn were in different parts of the school we decided to just walk back to his separately.
I arrived at his and he was sitting outside on the step waiting for me. "Hey" I said as we both hugged and lightly kissed each other on the lips. We walked in and went up to his room. "So What is it you want to tell me?" I asked. "Okay well these vine stars reached out to me and they want me to join them in Magcon" Shawn said. "That's amazing! When?" I asked. "Next week, they want me to fly out to LA and tour with them" Shawn said. "But I want you to come with me" Shawn said.