Chapter 5

You open your mouth and taste the delicious dumpling. "Thanks Jackson!" You smile as he continues to pick up dumplings and feeds you like a little baby. Both of you giggle and laugh until you realise something. You're only (Your age), still too young to feel anything or date anyone. You quickly rub away the thought of Jackson liking you.
   "Um Thanks, but I uh really should be going now. I've got to uh ask the teachers something..." You stammer and look the other way. Your face steams up, bright red. He looks at you with a questioned look, "There's still ages until class, what are you rushing for?"
Starting to fiddle with your hair, you stammer, "Erm I'm really sorry Jackson, I - - - I"
He interrupts you, "It's okay Y/N. I understand." Jackson packs up his lunch and his things and slowly walks off. Without turning back.
What did I just do? You think. You see Jackson walk off, his back slumped in the distance. I guess I was a chicken, so naive and shy. You continue to ponder. He looked at you with such warm yet piercing eyes. His breath was ever so steady and calm. You sigh. Picking up your book, you find something slip onto the ground. It is a slip of paper. 157 384 663 11. Jackson's number.
You look at it curiously. When did he put it there? You ask yourself. You secretly think that Jackson is a mysterious and indifferent guy you want to know more, yet because of your shy nature towards love, Jackson left your side. You sigh again and continue to walk back to class, with the school bell ringing around you.
The class seems like a blur to you. Four more lessons to go and it feels like forever. You continue to trudge along in class. Rain starts to pick up outside, pitter pattering on the window still, like hands knocking. You look outside, and see the cars and trucks with the sets drive away. You turn back to your work, and ignore the outside. The other girls in the classroom continue to whisper how hot TFBOYS are and how Karry is so handsome, how Roy is so cute and how Jackson is so cool. When your ears pick up on the word Jackson, you feel the presences of the piercing warm eyes, and how you coldly dismissed him.
The bell rings. The class is dismissed. You pick up your bag as you continue to think about what a day you've had at a REAL school. You rummage through your bag for an umbrella.
   "Damn it!" You mutter frustratingly as your search comes out to be empty. You take your phone out to call your mum that school has finished as you slowly jog towards the school gates, with the heavy rain splashing on you.
Suddenly, you didn't feel a single drop on you. You look up to see someone holding an umbrella. Jackson.