Rarity's New Dress

WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT

It was quite a quiet day in Ponyville. Everypony was relaxing and enjoying the nice weather. The Pegasus ponies have cleared every single cloud in the sky, the young fillies were playing in the streets, and the mares were strolling along through the park. Everypony was taking the day off. There was one pony though, diligently working. It was Rarity, who had spent the entire day in her shop, the Carousel Boutique. Nopony really noticed where she was. The issue hasn't been brought up until her best friend Fluttershy became worried. Fluttershy decided to enter her store and see what was up. When she entered the shop, she found piles of poorly made dresses scattered across the floor, and Rarity working hard at her sewing machine.

Fluttershy approach her and said "Hey Rarity! You wanna come out and play? It's a really nice day. We can hang out together, if that's okay."

At first Rarity did not respond, and Fluttershy began to back away from her, suddenly she turned around. She looked horrible, she was exhausted, unkempt, and her mane was dirty. This was unusual of Rarity sense she always cared about having a perfect appearance.

"Fluttershy, I have a lot of work to do. I have to make a new unique dress by the end of the day, and I can't have anypony bothering me." Fluttershy responded awkwardly.

"Okay Rarity… I'm sorry… I'll let you go ba… Get back to your work." Fluttershy started to leave the shop when suddenly Rarity stopped her.

"Fluttershy, I have an idea. Maybe you can help me with my dresses." She said in a menacingly tone. Fluttershy responded

"What would you like me to do? I don't anything about dress making at all."

"I need "models" for my dresses. I want you to go look for a model."

"So you want me to find somepony that will model your dresses?" Fluttershy said.

"Yes, bring me… Applejack! She'll make a model."

Fluttershy responded "Okay, I'll go get Applejack. I'll get her over here as soon as I can."

"Excellent!" Rarity said. "Now go!"

Fluttershy left the boutique and headed towards Sweet Apple Acres. About an hour later, Fluttershy returned with Applejack. They entered the store and found Rarity waiting there patiently. She looked excited. "AH! Prefect!" She said. "Now Applejack, would you please follow me to the basement." Fluttershy and Applejack both looked at each other and responded "The basement?"

"Yes the basement. Now Applejack, please follow me."

Hesitant, Applejack followed her down stairs. No pony has ever seen a basement before, except for Rarity. Right before she opened the basement door, Rarity said "Fluttershy, where gonna be working for a couple hours. I suggest you find something to do. You will be needed later though."

Fluttershy responded "Okay Rarity, whatever you say, I'll do it." Fluttershy left the shop and went back to her house. Fluttershy returned a couple hours later. When she entered the shop, she heard what sounded like a sink running from the basement. The water suddenly stopped and Rarity emerged from the basement. "Where's Applejack?" Fluttershy asked. "Oh she's fine! She's just finishing up downstairs."

"Okay, so what do you want me to do now?" Fluttershy responded. "I need you to bring more friends. I need them to be models as well."

"Why would you need more than one model?" Fluttershy said curiously. "JUST DO IT!" Rarity barked angrily.

"Oh, Okay… Okay… Sorry for asking. Fluttershy left the shop. Several hours later, Fluttershy brought Rainbow dash, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight to Rarity. Rarity had instructed then to do the same as Applejack. Each of them was told to head down stairs while Fluttershy waited outside. When Rarity finally came out of the basement she said "Fluttershy, my master piece is almost complete."