Pinterest Fangirling

"Should we head downstairs?" you asked, grinning with excitement.

"That's actually why Mark had sent me up here, its time for dinner." Jack replied.

"Ooh! Do ya know what we're having?" you questioned.

"Not sure, but it smells awesome!" Jack said, following you down the stairs as you hopped down the stairs.

As you and Jack reached the bottom of the stairs you saw Kathryn, Amy and Ethan mingling in the living room. There was a slight warm glow of the fireplace that was calming and some festive music playing in the background. As your eyes searched the rest of the room, you noticed Mark was in the kitchen making dinner.

"Oh hey Y/n," Ethan smiled, welcoming you into the conversation they were having. "We're deciding what we should do tomorrow!"

The doorbell chimed suddenly, followed by a knock at the door. Mark wiped his hands on a towel and walked over to the door. Everyone peeked out from the living room to look who was at the door.

When Mark opened the door, there was no one standing there. "The hell?" Mark whispered.

"HAHA-GOTCHA!" a voice yelled as a fellow with blonde hair and blue eyes ran out from the corner of the house.

"Goddammit Felix." Mark laughed, letting in the Swede. "Come in, we're just about to eat dinner."

~Time Skip~

Sitting at the table, throwing jokes back and forth and barely actually eating for you were too into the conversation, you sat between Felix and Jack. Finally, when everyone finished eating, Amy went over to the refrigerator and brought out a large plate... with a large cake on it.

Jack squealed, "OOOH, CAKE!"

Everyone sitting around the table chuckled as Amy handed out pieces of cake to everyone- giving an extra one to Jack because of his undying love for cake.

~Time Skip-- Third Person P.O.V~

After finishing all of the cake because Jack kept going in for seconds... and thirds... and fourths, everyone went downstairs to watch movies and eat divine buttered popcorn.

Y/n, instead of watching the movie, was scrolling through Pinterest, giggling every once in a while Mark looked over at Y/n, curious of what she was looking at that could be more important than the movie.

"Let me see, what'cha looking at?" Mark whispered.

Y/n lied her phone down on her chest, hiding the screen. "No!" she replied.

Mark reached out to grab her phone, Y/n dodged his grasp, but she fell right towards Ethan in which he grabbed her phone instead.

She was looking at pictures of certain green haired Irishman. Just as Ethan was going to give Y/n's phone back to her, Jack looked over Mark's shoulder and caught a glimpse of what Y/n had been doing.

"Oh shit..." Y/n whispered, slowly grabbing her phone and shoving it into her back pocket.