7

a/n: first of all, oh my GOD THANK YOU ALL FOR 8k reads and 500+ votes! i really really appreciate it and love every one of you ❤️❤️ i've never gotten so many reads and votes, and i could never have imagined this fic would get so much love 💓 thank you!! also, sorry i took so long to write this chapter! my exams just finished so now i have all the time to write ;)) look forward to more fics! p.s. which is your fave song in HER? mine's either Go Go or DNA~ also, beware! lots and lots of fluff in this chapter ;)

It's a 1-hour ride by train from Seoul to Ilsan, and Yoongi settles down beside Jimin. Seokjin takes the seat behind them.

"Hyung, it's a 1-hour ride, do you want to sleep?" Jimin pats his shoulder. Yoongi sighs contentedly as he leans on Jimin's shoulder, eyelids slowly sliding shut. Jimin smiles to himself, texting Namjoon that the train has just started moving. Jimin puts away his phone, and leans back to sleep, not daring to budge in fear of waking Yoongi up. No, it's not that Yoongi is bad-tempered when people wake him up, contrary to popular belief. (btw, he is bad-tempered if people wake him up in real life.) Jimin just wants Yoongi to rest well. Eventually, Jimin falls asleep.

Jimin's not sure what time it is, how long he'd been sleeping for or where he is when he wakes up to someone screaming in his ear "Daddy, wake up!" and shaking his shoulder a tad too roughly. Jimin grunts.

"What is it?" Jimin's eyes are still shut.

"Daddy doesn't want to play with me." Jimin swears he can imagine the pout on Yoongi's face. Wait. Yoongi. Yoongi called me Daddy. Jimin's eyelids fly open. Yoongi's Little again? And yes, Yoongi's sulking in his seat, arms crossed, frown on his face, tears brimming. Jimin realizes he'd been staring for too long when Yoongi shoots him a glare.

Jimin smiles fondly and whispers, "Alright, alright, I'll play with you. Just be quiet, okay baby? We don't wanna wake up the other passengers." Yoongi wipes away his tears and giggles, then shouts, "Okay Daddy!", earning him a look from a few commuters. Jimin half-bows, apologizing to them, before chiding Yoongi.

"Baby, I said quiet." Yoongi sighs. "Okay Daddy." Jimin runs his hand through Yoongi's hair. "There's my good baby." Yoongi giggles and they start colouring in Yoongi's colouring book. Halfway through the third picture, Yoongi stops colouring.

He looks to Jimin, feeling his cheeks turn a light shade of pink. "I need to pee." Jimin bites back a laugh, nodding and unbuckling Yoongi's seatbelt. Jimin's small hand fits into Yoongi's perfectly, and Yoongi's heart starts pumping faster. He's holding hands with Daddy! Yoongi looks to Jimin and can't help but feel so relieved he'd told Jimin about him being a Little. He was so lucky to have Jimin as his Daddy. Best. Daddy. Ever. Jimin catches Yoongi staring and smirks at him before entering the toilet. Yoongi doesn't know why he dies a little inside.

1 hour passes surprisingly quickly and Jimin, Yoongi and Seokjin arrive at the hospital, where Namjoon's waiting at the front door. Namjoon runs into Seokjin's embrace and kisses him.

"Hyung, I missed you." Seokjin's heart sinks a little when he hears Namjoon call him "hyung", but he understands. They take the lift up to Kyungmin's ward and when they enter, Kyungmin's eyes light up. She's too tired to speak, but she flashes them a smile, like the positive woman she is. Jimin rushes to Kyungmin's side, immediately asking how she's doing and engaging her in the conversation, attempting to make her feel better. Yoongi sits to the side, staring at his feet and swinging them back and forth. He catches a few words from Jimin and Kyungmin's conversation, and Yoongi finds himself wondering what the word "canshur" means. He wanders over and sits himself on Jimin's lap, surprising Kyungmin, who guesses Yoongi's a Little, like Namjoon.

"Daddy, what does 'canshur' mean?" Jimin slips his arm around Yoongi's waist to prevent him from sliding off his lap. "Baby, remember Namjoonie-hyung's sister has breast cancer? It's a disease. You'll know about it when you grow up." Yoongi gasps in shock, turning to Kyungmin. "Noona, are you okay? Do you need medicine? I can go get some medicine for you!" Kyungmin laughs, "No, Yoongi, I don't need medicine. I already took my medicine." Yoongi's facial muscles relax, and he nods. "That's good, noona. You should get well soon so that Namjoonie-hyung can be Little again and we can play with my plushies together!" Yoongi leans in, checking if Namjoon's around first. He whispers into Kyungmin's ear, "Namjoonie-hyung's no fun when he's Big." Kyungmin throws her head back laughing and pats Yoongi's head. Yoongi smiles too and hugs Kyungmin. He loves making people happy. Jimin chuckles, turning his head to kiss Yoongi on the cheek. Kyungmin can't help but squeal at their cuteness. "You guys are so cute together! I ship y'all sooooo much." Yoongi's confused by the word "ship" and turns to see Jimin's reaction to gauge how his reaction is supposed to be. But Yoongi is met with a flustered, red-cheeked Jimin. "Daddy's blushing!" Yoongi giggles and points at Jimin's pink face. Jimin, embarrassed even further, frowns in mock anger. "Oh, shut up."

As much as Yoongi wanted to stay, the night sky had already descended. Yoongi reluctantly lets Jimin drag him away from Kyungmin. "Bye noona! Don't forget to recover!" Kyungmin waves back at Yoongi, smiling the widest she had in weeks.