5

a/n: hey guys! thank you SO MUCH for 1K views and so many votes! i love yall so much :") ❤️❤️ i'm soooo sorry this chapter is so short, i promise the next one will be much longer and much more interesting! just enjoy this chapter while i work on the next one ;)

Yoongi sits himself on the couch, where Jimin is reading.

"Jiminie," Yoongi starts. Jimin looks up at him, pushing his reading glasses up his nose and Yoongi feels his heart swell. He's so whipped.

"Jiminie, ever since I told you about me being Little, I don't feel as stressed being Big. I think, from now on, I'll only be Little if I need to, if I feel super super stressed or anything like that." Jimin smiles and nods.

"Of course, Yoongi-hyung." Jimin sighs into Yoongi's chest. Yoongi buries his face in Jimin's hair. They cuddle for an hour before Yoongi makes a move to get up.

"Hyung, where are you going?"

"Wanna watch a movie?" Yoongi turns to see Jimin nodding excitedly, and smiles. He takes out the DVD and inserts it, grinning to himself. Tonight's gonna be fun. When the first scene comes on, Jimin's heart sinks.

"Hyung... is this... is this Annabelle?" Yoongi laughs. As much as Jimin doesn't want to show it, Yoongi can see the fear in his eyes.

"You're not scared, are you, Jiminie?" Yoongi teases. Jimin turns his nose up and scoffs.

"Of course not!" Yoongi chuckles, taking his seat beside Jimin. The movie starts playing, and surprisingly Jimin doesn't make a sound. It's half an hour into the movie when Yoongi peers over at Jimin. Jimin's eyes are shut tightly, and Yoongi can see the glimmer of a single tear slowly flowing down his cheek. Yoongi's heart leaps with concern. He presses Jimin's head into his chest, feeling tears soak into his shirt.

"Jimin-ah, do you want to stop watching?" Yoongi feels Jimin nod, and reaches for the remote while keeping one arm around Jimin. Yoongi plants a kiss on Jimin's forehead after turning off the movie.

"Don't be afraid, alright babe?"

Jimin sobs into Yoongi. "Hyung, I love you." Yoongi nods. "Me too, Jiminie. Hyung loves you." They fall asleep like that, Yoongi hugging Jimin.

"WHAT?!" Yoongi hears Jimin screech down the hall and rushes to their room, leaving his half-drank coffee on the table. Yoongi busts open the door, panting.

"Jiminie, what happened?"

Jimin hangs up just as Yoongi asks and Yoongi sees the worry etched onto his face. "Hyung..." Jimin looks up at Yoongi. "Seokjin just called me–"

Jimin seems reluctant to continue the sentence.

"What is it?" Yoongi frowns, urging Jimin to complete his sentence.

Jimin clears his throat uncomfortably, and the words he says next are probably the worst ones Yoongi has ever heard.

"Namjoon's missing."