Chapter 4

Sex ain't better than love

Ch.4

John POV.

Matt came up to me.

"What's up Bro?" he pat my shoulder.

"Nothing, just trying to figure out my life."

"What you mean?"

I sat down on a bench during practice. He sat beside me.

"I like Ashley. She's good at sex. She's stupid so I can cheat. But there's Alice. She's smart,funny, maybe great at sex. Though shes not stupid. So I can't play around with her like that. I really like Alice. You know me though, I cant be tied down. It's just Alice might got me caught in her traps. What should I do?"

"Remember when we was in 9th grade. You was dating Malissa. She was smoking hot. Plus she was a virgin. You tried your hardest to spread her legs but she wouldn't budge."

"Yeah?"

"And you told her if you don't get with it then she can leave it. She didn't have sex with you so you broke up with her. She really liked you. "

"Okay and?"

"So I'm saying I think youre going to get over Alice if she's not going to give it up."

" I don't want to agree with you, but I guess you're right."

He got up,"I know. I'm always right. Maybe.. Just thinking you should make things right with Ashley, tell her the truth." he walk off.

---

I slam my locker. "Ashley!" I called out to her.

She look at me. "What?" she said shyly.

"I'm sorry, I cheated on you and did you wrong and I.. I'm in love with some one else."

She look at me. "Okay, I knew you liked her. When she drops you like a dish.. Don't come crawling back to me." she look at her girls.

"Trust me, I won't." I walk off.

"Ashley, I think I'm in love- with some one else! Gasp." Alice came beside me mocking my words.

"You heard that?"

"Yeah. Way to put her down easy. With I'm not in love with you- but her trick."

"Yeah.. It's was trick.." I started to laugh like I was kidding the whole time and I wasnt in love. But I am.

She flip her hair. "So Mr.Single, wanna come to my place?"

"Sure."

-----

I was sitting on Alice bed.

We just got done discussing our topic.

"So, where's Emily?" I ask.

"Oh, she's at her dad house."

"Is this you?" I walk over to a picture of her in a cheerleading outfit. Posing for the camera. She looks more sexy then than now. But she still is sexy.

"Yup that's me before I got pregnant with Emily. I look super skinny. Now I'm kinda skinny."

"It's okay. You still look drop dead sexy. But this.. Well you use to look like a blind man will whistle at you when he pass by. Make a old man needs his inhaler."

We started to laugh.

"So what do I look like now?"

"Hard working no time for fun kind of chick. But you look like a sexy down to earth babe."