No where

Kaylee pov

      I immediately rushed home. My mom was not the person to mess around with. If she says it's urgent best believe it is.

      I jogged up to my door, but paused for a moment hearing yelling from inside it sounded like my parents.

     "Mom, dad?" I questioned walking into the house. Both turned their attention toward me.

      "So you and Liam broke up" my mom asked with anger in her voice.

       "Yeah we did, he treated me and my friends badly" i stated

       "Is that the only reason" my mom said knowing it wasn't.

       "Yes" i lied

         "Oh really then why did Liam come over and tell me you are dating that one girl Kai" she said now fuming with anger

        "Mom i love Kai" i spoke softly "i don't know why, i know i shouldn't, but i do"

       "Get your stuff and get out" my mom said coldly.

        I ran upstairs hot tears streaming down my face. I grabbed as much of my stuff as i could and ran out without so much as a goodbye from either parents.

      I got in my car and began driving to the only place i knew of, Kai's house.

     Once i got to the house i knocked on the door trying to pull myself together. Kai's dad opened the door "is Kai here" i said between sniffles. "Yes but you aren't allowed to see her. You are a bad influence she never wanted to be a boy before you. That's my daughter not my son" he said full of rage. He slammed the door in my face i looked up to see kai in the window tears streaming down his beautiful face. Then my phone rang.

       "Hey beautiful" i heard as i saw Kai's mouth move through the window.

      "I got kicked out, Liam told my mom" i began crying again.

      "It's okay baby. We will be okay. This is just a rough patch we will make it through this okay?" He spoke to me with a genuine  softness.

       "Okay i'll talk to you later i love you" i blew a kiss up to him he returned the favor. And i walked away.

       I decided to stay in a hotel there was no where else i could go to. All my friends disowned me after Liam. I couldn't go see Liam. I couldn't go home or go see Kai. So i had no where to go.

      I checked in and began to set up my stuff. I've decided disappointment is apart of my life now.

———————
I've come to the conclusion this story is very hard to update and i'm running out of ideas. -A