Right here right now

-----kai's pov

           Kaylee awoke from her nap and looked me in the eyes and smiled gently. Gently placed my lips on her forehead softly kissing her. Just as I did so her face became red. "Kaiii" she said holding her face in her hands. 

           We both chuckled and I began to tickle her. God her laugh was like a thousand angles sent from heaven. She was perfect in every aspect of the word. I stopped tickling her, both of us breathless.

         Kaylee glanced into my lips, then at my eyes, then back to my lips. She slowly leaned in placing her delicate hand on my cheek. She placed her soft lips on mine. She moved them so gracefully and in sync with me.

      When we released wrapped her arms around my torso and laid on my chest. I stayed still in shock. What had just happen I just shared my second kiss with the one and only Kaylee Smith.

       Just then a man came to my window and knocked on it. Both of us started jumped. Kaylee rolled down the window and the man began. "Kaylee I didn't know you were here, aren't you supposed to be at school"?

      Kaylee had no clue what to say so I jumped in "hi Mr. Smith I'm Kai, um, you see Liam was being very rude and made Kaylee cry so I took her home." 

     Mr. Smith looked to Kaylee for reassurance she nodded her head in agreement. "I see, and Kaylee what did I say about Liam I don't like him. I swear if I see him again I'm gonna kick his ass" he said fumed.

      "Kaylee please go inside, and thank
You Kai you've definitely shown me your a great friend to my Kaylee." With that he walked away into the house.

          Kaylee unbuckled and started to open the door "Kaylee" I said stopping her. She turned her head toward me. I grasped her face and pulled it into mine she kissed me passionately like I've never done before. That spark ignited in me and she straddled me. Just then mist make-out her butt hit the wheel making the horn go off.  

       We both separated with a jump and began to laugh. Kaylee turned to me gave me a quick peck and began up to her house. I waited until she got inside before leaving.

----- kaylee's pov

        "She seems very nice" my dad stated as I walked in the door. "Yeah she's great" I said still smiling from the incident.

      "Well she sure does make you grin more than Liam does" he said smirking. "You know she waited until you got inside before leaving, that's what I call manners. I like her a lot" he was now smiling bigger than a kid on Christmas. Now at this point I was blushing super hard.

       "Daaaaad" I said hiding my face "Kai is a really good friend" he shook his head and began to chuckle "I didn't know you kissed friends like that" I stood there shocked in disbelief. I can't believe he was watching us.

       Just then worry came over me and my dad calmly said "don't worry I won't tell your mother, you know how she is" I felt the worry leave my body as he spoke. I embraced him into a hug and went off to my room.

----- kai's pov

I jumped on to my bed and began to realize what just happened. Why in the world would Kaylee Smith kiss me, me out of all people she must be crazy. Just then Ashton barged through my door.

"Hey my favorite dude." He said plopping down next to me. "Hey" I said still in deep thought.

A smirk arose on his face "whatcha thinking about" he teased while poking my stomach "Kaylee" I said softly and began to grin as I said her name.

Ashton immediately stopped and a surprised expression came over his face. "What about her" he said with his full undivided attention. "Oh just how she kissed me and we made out in my car." I said sitting up and smirking hard core. "Hold up wait are you serious" he said in full aw. "Yep" I said grinning he slapped my arm and began to sing "my baby sister in love, my baby sisters in love" I chuckled and pushed him off my bed playfully.

Just then Nelson barged in my room. He stared at me and Ashton who were on the floor fighting. "What the fuck is going on here" he giggled. Ashton and I immediately stood up "you see" Ashton said poking my stomach "my baby sister here made out with the one the only Kaylee, that she won't shut up about." Just then Nelson tackled me.

    "You lucky son of a bitch how in the world did this happen" he Said. I explained the story to every last detail making sure not to leave any part
Out.

       "Damn Kai you're one lucky girl" he said shoving me into Ashton. After some jokes were cracked and conversations were had we all decided to go get some food in honor of today.

      As Ashton, Nelson and I sat there eating it felt like old times when we would all hang out as kids hitting on girls and just being guys. I've always considered myself one of the guys. I don't find myself a boy nor trans but I know for sure I belong right here right now. With the two guys I love the most. My best friend and my older brother.