Sequel/Other

GUYS WE ARE DOOONNNE.

Book one is officially done. I actually finished a book. I'm so happy about it! I could've done way better but I'm so happy with it already anyways.

Please leave what you thought of the book and I might do one of those reviews on the summary.

So sequel. Yes of course I'll be doing it but it may not be out for a while. Once thus chapter is posted thoe I'll be posting the summary to the second story but I will not be posting the chapter till I finish some chapter for the then section because those are the ones that bite my ass.

As well. The last chapter gave some *hint hint* to my Elijah story. So yea if you read that you have some insight.

But OMG guys. I'm done. I thank all you who read and waited patiently for the chapters and I'm really sorry for such a long wait. My computer was screwy everything I tried to update the last chapter so yea. BUT THE OTHER ONES.

I love you guys so much for being her on my first book on the originals/the vampire diaries. I also would like to thank those who voted for Again in any TVD/TO awards. Much appreciated.

I love love love you so much. Can't wait to see you guys voting for my next boom. Be sure to check out:

Witness |2| Nikaus Mikealson

Soon. Thank you guys again. I can't express how happy I am.