"Guess I'd love to have some demons running around. We're gonna be great uncles right, darling?" he cooed at the older man who turned red instantly, hitting Jimin's back with a slap in embarrassment.

Confusion rode into the hearts of the married couple and their eyes widened as they realised it.

"W-wait, Jimin and Yoongi, you're both gay and together?!" Saeyeon asked incredulously, her figure leaned forward in curiosity. Jungkook didn't seem too surprised and just smiled.

Jimin nodded his head vigorously while Yoongi seemed to be more shy in admitting his sexuality, rubbing his neck and nodding gently.

"WOAH MAN HOLY SHIT WHAT?! HOW DID I NOT REALISE THIS?!" Saeyeon screamed as she ripped her hands in her hair, mouth agape and eyeballs probably popping out anytime. Giggling cutely, Jimin wrung his arms tight around his darling, to the embarrassment of Yoongi.

"It's ok, darling. This is the shy side of Yoongi, Saeyeon-ah."

Saeyeon couldn't stop herself from smiling at the couple and even created a ship name for them. Yoonmin, she called it.

Just then, the kids came running out and to their parents, tackling them with bear hugs and kiddy kisses to the delight of Saeyeon and Jungkook. Smiled naturally emerged on their faces as they hugged each kid tight, Jungki with Saeyeon and Hwayeon with Jungkook. Interlocking their hands together, Jimin dragged Yoongi forward to squat down and see the kids, rubbing their soft cheeks and admiring their cuteness.

Then, the doorbell rang again, followed by the sound of a familiar female voice.

"Saeyeon? It's Momo! Me and Hoseok have come to visit you!" Saeyeon's eyes lit up as she ran to get the door, leaving Jungki in the hands of Jimin and quickly opening the door in excitement. As she expected, she saw the other couple standing in front of her, glee written all over her face.

"Momo!" she screamed in happiness as she pulled her demon best friend in for a long tight hug, her smile so wide that her facial muscles hurt. The man beside her frowned slightly and whined, "Oh come on. I'm here too!" Breaking away from Momo, Saeyeon laughed and beamed at the now demon prince.

"Haha, hi Hoseokie!" And she hugged the taller man as well, earning a bright smile from him.

"Well, come on in! Jiminie and Yoongi are here as well."

After they came in, the Yoonmin pair greeted their old friends with suffocating hugs of longing before settling down on the two couches again, Hoseok and Momo right next to them.

"Ahh.. nice to see some old friends after so long." Hoseok mused with a beautiful smile, dimples emerging as he slung an ark comfortably around Momo's neck. Leaning into his embrace, Momo smiled at the warmth radiating from her fiancée's chest.

"Any plans on getting married, you two?" Jungkook blatantly asked, body forward with fingers interlocked as if he were interrogating them.

Blushing at his words, Momo and Hoseok simon made eye contact, whispering slightly over a breath with a "Ya."

Being the extra dumb shits they were, everyone else suddenly screamed out: "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!" while the kids just sat on their mother's lap, already playing with the dark purple smoke seeping from their fingertips.

"It's not decided yet though Hoseok made a very funny proposal in Hell. Now that was hilarious." Momo started laughing as she said that, lightly hitting Hoseok as the memories of Hoseok dressing as a horse radish came into her mind.

"Whoa what?" Jimin added.

"So you see, he's now the king, and we've been dating for about 2 years since that thingy so he decided to propose to me. It was to be a surprise but I just caught him wearing this ridiculous horse radish suit for some reason and I just cracked-"