He didn't really die

They walked to the school hands intertwined. Once reaching the school out of the corner of her eye she saw the yellow caution tape. police cars gathering around the school parking lot. Then  she saw a body. A body of a man she thought she would never see again. It was her dad. She just starred in shock. Written on the trees was your next. Tears started to fall down her face. Max grabbed her and held on to her tight. 

"it will be okay" he held her 

"I-I'm n-next" She shivered She looked at  her dads body. There was a note on it. it said 'you have what I want' 

Max's chin was on her fore head. The blood soaked into her dads red hair. 

"maybe, we should take the day off" He grabbed her hand and they walked back to her house.  

Alex was thinking 'He didn't really die this is all a dream ,but if this was all a dream then she wouldn't be here with Max holding his hand' tears started to stream down her face. Max looked at her eyes. 

"it's not real" she cried Max picked her up and walked her into the house. 

the tv was on Her father on the tv. Max flicked off the tv. He slid on to the couch and held Alex in his arms she was still tramatized. Max kissed her fore head 

"it will all be okay" Max whispered  

"T-They will find me Max.... what are we going to do?" 

Max searched her face. She was stone cold. 

"who did this" she started crying again. He held her closer now. He kissed her forehead. 

"I will find them don't worry. It will all be okay." He looked into her eyes once again. 

She knew that he wouldn't they seemed to be a ghost almost. 

A ghost of her past...

to be continued.......

|Authors note|

If you  want more direct message me and I will make another part to this book or maybe even a whole other book all depends though. 

If you liked it give me a vote. 
(sorry for the delay in the last chapter) 

Maybe check out my other books

Good girl turn bad
or
Stop fighting 
|if your into  fanfic's maybe checkout my eddsworld one| 
Skies turn to night